Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. (George Town, Grand Cayman) A gay couple from Massachusetts was detained by police after kissing on the dance floor of a popular club on Grand Cayman. Aaron Chandler, 23, and his boyfriend, both from on Amherst, Massachusetts, were holidaying with the boyfriend's sister and brother–in–law on the Caribbean island. The four had gone to the Royal Palms and joined about a dozen other couples who were dancing. At one point Chandler kissed his boyfriend. A patron approached the men and berated them. "He asked us not to do that," Chandler told the Cay Compass newspaper. "He said, 'you shouldn’t be doing this here'. The couple ignored the protest and kept dancing. Cha…

    • 0 replies
    • 851 views
  2. Guest WC
    Started by Guest WC,

    for anyone in the nc area... Escort WC is available for anyone that is interested... simply email me at my email catarheeblboi08@aol.com hope to talk to you guys soon! ~WC

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Guest CTDick
    Started by Guest CTDick,

    He sure has a beautiful body and the reviewer certainly had a good time with him. BUT!!! $350 for an hour in Pittsburgh?!? Where is this headed? Dick

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Guest sebastianwoods
    Started by Guest sebastianwoods,

    Yep! its that time of year. Lemme tell ya the boys have already begun to make their decent onto Disney property. Host Hotel: Royal Plaza Hotel Location: 1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830 June 3-9th I have 1 room available Im hosting Gay Days Parties June 6,7 and 8th Private location. I will also be seeing clients all weekend If your planning to be in Orlando and want to have a good time, contact me

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  5. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    How many of you will be going to the midnight premier Thursday at midnight? I am VERY excited about this flick. Robert Downey was perfectly cast as Tony Stark/Iron Man and what I've seen so far is absolutely amazing. I'll post spoilers after my son and I get back from seeing it.

    • 1 reply
    • 987 views
  6. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    I went to see the Sistine Chapel, which I hadn't seen since before the restoration. The difference is huge. I was slack-jawed before the Last Judgment. My eye soon went to the area that appeals to me most on an emotional level: the upper right-hand corner. Directly below he back of the angel wrapped around the bottom of the column, there is a highlight on two male figures clasped in each other's arms. Ostensibly it is a depiction of one of the blessed welcoming a newcomer. I see more than that, as have others, and want passionately to believe it is Michelangelo's gay manifesto, or as much of one as he could allow himself with sharp-eyed religious authorities look…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Guest EurythmicThrust
    Started by Guest EurythmicThrust,

    Ok, my professor has laid out the authors/works I'm supposed to do a close reading and analysis on. I pretty much have a good grasp on most of the works, but sur egood use some insight on a few. I seem to have a particular mental block as to definitions of the works, ie, heroic couplets, pastoral, anti-pastoral, that iambic meter stuff, etc. The overall coverage of the course is: English Lit 18th & 19th Centuries. We started with the Brits and finished with the Americans. Besides poems, there are novels and short stories and plays as well as well. I will post two or three listings to be dissected. If it helps, when dissecting, play the part of professor as to what…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    If anyone is looking for a great show to watch, the second season of The Riches has started. It is quirky, funny and entertaining. The cast is great and the storylines just keep me laughing.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK. Who knows what the deal is with the pool party? Anyone been there before? Going this year? What are the dates? times? Is this a weekend thing or one night?

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Spending a great deal of time overseas, I really do appreciate value for the dollar and I have not been getting much of it in recent years. The USD sucks everywhere. Or, so I thought. Here are some places the dollar is still strong. http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/pf/080...neymag/?cnn=yes

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    Last night, I had the honor of attending a party thrown by the Denver based gay Hockey Club, G Force, at the Chicago Boystown Bar Scarlet. Scarlet is located in the space one occupied by the Gentry at the Southern End of the Boystown strip. It's new and friendly with a neighborhood bar feel before 10 pm and a swanky club feel after 10 pm. The party was to celebrate the team's game three weekend tournament in Chicago and to introduce it's new video to the cities which it visits. I have to say that, everyone I met with G Force, from the coaches and sponsors to the players were some of the friendliest and genuine guys that I have met in a long time. Their mission is sim…

    • 0 replies
    • 871 views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I saw the new movie 88 Minutes yesterday and enjoyed it. It was interesting and full of suspense. I enjoyed the show but did think that the story could have been a bit better. I knew the "who done it" early on but perhaps just a lucky guess. From Fandango: Al Pacino stars as Dr. Jack Gramm, a college professor who moonlights as a forensic psychiatrist for the FBI. When Gramm receives a death threat claiming he has only 88 minutes to live, he must use all his skills and training to narrow down the possible suspects, who include a disgruntled student, a jilted former lover, and a serial killer who is already on death row, before his time runs out. http://www.fandango.c…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by BigK,

    I just watched this movie and Loved it! Very quirky and laugh out loud funny at times. Lots of clever sub plots and some great supporting performances by the brother, best friend of convenience (the neighbor), and the Girl debater (puppy love interest). The older boy debater/mentor is not hard on the eyes either. What have you enjoyed recently? From Netflix: When 15-year-old Hal Hefner (Reece Thompson) -- a New Jersey boy with a terrible stutter -- falls in love with the star of his high school debate squad (Anna Kendrick), he joins the team at his dream girl's urging. Next thing you know, young Hal finds himself caught up in the intense competition of debating. Jef…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Last month there were 20 working boys for 3 johns!-Let's not have that happen again fellas-makes it tough on me to keep all of these boys entertained The event begins early-usually around 7:30.Food is served ans the burgers are good. I will probably be there at 7'ish. The amazing Brandon Baker always has a bunch of cute boys with him-he does have an eye for sexy guys! Our own chlillmaster usually has an armfull of cute twinks with him as well. Hope to see you all there-and do not be shy=come up and say hi!

  15. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    More like new out of the womb. I'd definitely hire put a criminal attorney on retainer before I hired this kid http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/656704826.html

    • 0 replies
    • 796 views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have voiced my support for her in the past but I am now feeling that she has too much to overcome to get the nomination. I am just not sure that she can do it even if she wins Pennsylvania really big. I wonder if the end is in sight and if so, how far she will take this?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Guest BewareofNick
    Started by Guest BewareofNick,

    ******************* SPOILERS ************************** Yes, I know this is hard to believe. Brace yourself, Effie. The celebrity divorce that no one could have foreseen coming.............. Star Jones and Big Gay Al. Shocking, I know. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080423/ap_en_...ople_star_jones

    • 0 replies
    • 819 views
  18. Guest eastburbguy
    Started by Guest eastburbguy,

    I had the pleasure of meeting and having lunch today in Minneapolis with our fellow client friend who posts here and elsewhere as BeeTwo. He's a really interesting guy and a great conversationalist. Hope your weekend goes great, buddy. Mark

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone have any good experiences with this place? Thai Massage House 6767 W.sunset blvd. L.A. CA 90028 Tel : 323 461 6767

    • 0 replies
    • 939 views
  20. Started by Gaybutton,

    Now that Fidel Castro has finally resigned, it will be very interesting to see what ends up happening with Cuba and if a really good gay scene develops there. Having never been to Cuba, for all I know a good gay scene already exists. I have no idea. I hope those of you who may have visited Cuba can tell us about an existing gay scene and those of you who will be going will also let us know the story there. Those of you who are interested might want to visit the following web site: http://www.globalgayz.com/g-cuba2.html

    • 3 replies
    • 3.5k views
  21. Started by Gaybutton,

    Film Legend Charlton Heston Dead at 84 By BOB THOMAS, Associated Press Writer Charlton Heston, who won the 1959 best actor Oscar as the chariot-racing "Ben-Hur" and portrayed Moses, Michelangelo, El Cid and other heroic figures in movie epics of the '50s and '60s, has died. He was 84. The actor died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills with his wife Lydia at his side, family spokesman Bill Powers said. Powers declined to comment on the cause of death or provide further details. "Charlton Heston was seen by the world as larger than life. He was known for his chiseled jaw, broad shoulders and resonating voice, and, of course, for the roles h…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    A good point was made about the part at the end of each review that says Was this Review Helpful or Not. We have now limited this to logged in members only and only one vote per person. I hope this helps with some of the "playing" that goes on with some of the reviews.

    • 0 replies
    • 963 views
  23. Cannot figure out if this is on the level yet or not.I might contact"Ethan King"for an interveiw. "Some of us do this because we LOVE it......and now I need your input..." My name is Ethan King, a San Francisco (as of this week) based escort, model, and "adult film personality." Clients and readers of my site and blog send me emails everyday and I hear that when I am referred to in the forums, people comment on my professionalism and "realness." You see, I think you as clients deserve more and have never understood why do you not demand more. It seems to be acceptable for escorts to not call back, not show up, show up with one thing in mind.....and its not be…

    • 28 replies
    • 5.4k views
  24. Guest EurythmicThrust
    Started by Guest EurythmicThrust,

    I am sooo ready to launch my desktop PC out the window! I'm curious though to hear what others would have to say about Apple Mac desktops. My main irritation is my PC doesn't seem to like being online much...judging by the slow page upload time and other functions on the web that seems to take forever. Yea, I have done everything technically possible from the DSL side to improve service, so I'm laying the blame on my PC. Any thoughts/opinions/raves/rants about MAC internet functionality would be greatly appreciated!

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  25. Guest SouthernMan
    Started by Guest SouthernMan,

    This post is prompted by who do I vote for in the VA primaries on Tuesday. All of the candidates from both parties, imo, have several drawbacks. It is so disappointing that neither party has a candidate that I want to vote for in the presidential election. How sad and disapointing that this is the best that either party can offer. McCain? Sheesh, imo, that guy is a psycho, warped by all those years spent in the Hanoi Hilton. Not to mention the fact that he is from Arizona, that, from my experience, is the only state still living in the 19th century, and as such, I would never vote for someone from Arizona. Hillary Clinton? Totally failed at her attempt for unive…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.