baobao

Flight upgrades to Thailand

For the same length of flight including connection time I'd fly cheaper line , saving 50$ would be worth indignity of alcohol deprivation and visual indignity of well fed attendants.

I agree. I wish UA still would serve that segment.  About alcoholic beverages, I discovered some time ago that drinking several little bottles of red wine with the idea of sleeping throughout the flight didn't help.  So now I switched to another extreme and my drink during flights is... milk!  I know, it's a shame, but milk is more nutritious than water, has no bacteria from the plane, and I like it.  But with ANA I get an anticipated lust seeing the slim Asian attendants, a change from the fat unattractive people I see every day in my country.

Whats all this with Eva Air? Ive used them from the UK numerous times and, apart from their timings, they are nothing special. AND all the attendants are girls. All of them. Why, why, even the Flight Supervisor?

On the subject of Booze as mentioned by Steveboy. Well I have tried everything from getting totally smashed in the terminal before I even get on, to starting on board, to taking a bottle on board form Duty free, to having nothing at all. Cant believe it but the latter seems to work best.

Thought I would never, ever, say that!

Whats all this with Eva Air? Ive used them from the UK numerous times and, apart from their timings, they are nothing special. AND all the attendants are girls. All of them. Why, why, even the Flight Supervisor?

I've seen at least 1 EVA male flight attendant.

The other direct options are:

BA :   I have never been attracted to any of their flight attendants, male or female.

Thai:  I suppose you have read the safety reports.

EVA service has always been good, so I see no reason to change airline.  The 2 other direct options are not strong contenders.  

On the subject of Booze as mentioned by Steveboy. Well I have tried everything from getting totally smashed in the terminal before I even get on, to starting on board, to taking a bottle on board form Duty free, to having nothing at all. Cant believe it but the latter seems to work best.

Thought I would never, ever, say that!

if it's any consolation , not only your heart is bleeding on the subject.

I found the same , staying sober on the plane works the best , yuk !

I get an anticipated lust seeing the slim Asian attendants, a change from the fat unattractive people I see every day in my country.

Picture this, NewYork - Taipei  nonstop with China Airlines back in 2002, my longest non-stop sector ever. All flight attendants are young men in late twenties, none shorter than 180 cm. Too bad they were dressed, I tell you. Still smiling at memory.

Quite a few ladies among passengers asked to have their pictures taken with those hunks. Never before or after I saw passengers asking to get their picture with FA of either sex

Picture this, NewYork - Taipei  nonstop with China Airlines back in 2002, my longest non-stop sector ever. All flight attendants are young men in late twenties, none shorter than 180 cm. Too bad they were dressed, I tell you. Still smiling at memory.

Great experience!  That surely helps time pass faster.

Years ago I had a boy in KL who was a flight attendant with Malaysia Airlines.  He told me how passengers were looking at him...