Guest Verso

Back in Paradise!

Guest Verso

Hey fellow Thailand-lovers! 

I am back here in Paradis for about 10 days!

Spent a few days in Bangkok upon arrival over the weekend as usual. Had a chance to visit Hero twice. Counter to some other recent reports on the forum's here I found both the massage and extra services to be just as awesome and reliable as usual. It was clear however that business is quite low for Hero right now; the waiting area almost empty at peak time on both Friday and Sunday and they've shut off the hot water for all the showers which isn't great given the strong A/C. Luckily I had two different handsome studs make feel quite warm and fuzzy and left extremely happy on both occasions.

I am now in Pattaya where the same quality of masseurs regrettable are not available but instead I am enjoying the thriving scene of Boys Town with BoysBoysBoys still putting on the best shows of its kind in the Kingdom. Predominantly Chinese customers for the show, leaving all the potential offs for us few farangs (no complaining). 

Visted Walking street yesterday to nuture also my interest in cute Thai ladies but that street is so overrun with tour-groups from China these days that I quickly made my way back to safe-haven BT.

I won't make as lengthy and explicit reports this time as I am finding myself short on time in this relaxing place!

About to head-off to BBB in BT again where there is a very handsome tall and fit thai boy with an extraordinary appendage (no 72) who I will check out further if all goes well...

Verso , good luck with #72 ! I share your opinion about BBB bar

News from HERO disturbing, empty lobby at peak time? Where are day when one was forced to wait 1 hr for empty room? Hopefully it's just statistic blip but shutting off  hot water?