Guest gayboy88

Bangkok Showtimes

Guest gayboy88

Hi all,

Just wanted to get your feedback on Bangkok showtimes.

I am heading to Bangkok on Friday and want to maximise my visits to the gogo boy shows.

I found below but I believe it may be out of date, with no XBoys, XSize etc.

Is anyone able to provide a more accurate timing or suggestions on how to see the most shows in one night?

Thanks

09.30pm Dream Boy, 38/3-6 Soi Twilight.
09.30pm Hot Male Boys, Soi Twilight.
10.30pm Tawan Bar, Bangkok – erotic shows by muscular handsome men
10.30pm Classic, 38/16 Soi Twilight. Show with a wild swimming routine and sexy mermen.
11.30pm Classic, 38/16 Soi Twilight. Show with a wild swimming routine and sexy mermen.
11.30pm Hot Male Boys, Soi Twilight.
12.15pm Tawan Bar, Bangkok – erotic shows by muscular handsome men
12.15pm Dream Boy, 38/3-6 Soi Twilight.
12.30pm Classic, 38/16 Soi Twilight. Show with a wild swimming routine and sexy mermen.
01.00am 4 Fun Fashion show at 1 am (if there are enough people)

Incorporating Paulsf's reply and getting the dream boys show time from another post, here is a list of the soi twilight bars, but for many I only have the start of the first show.  

Not on this list is Tawan, Jupiter or Screwboys.  They all have their fans and their detractors.  

Also there is a fun show at DJ Station, if you are willing to ignore the fact that occasionally they have a character in blackface (no shit), but I forget when that starts - I think 11:00??  The big Thai dance clubs like App Arena and Fake Club have good dance club shows, different from the dicks-on-parade shows at the soi twilight bars, but maybe save those for another trip...

It looks like you could maximize viewing the shows by catching the first hour of Hot Male, then going across the street to the 10:30 show at X-Boys and then hop down the street for the 11:55 show at Fresh Boys.  And these would be three good shows, IMHO.  I don't know/can't remember if that would get you the best (raunchiest) of Hot Male show.  Three different shows would of course mean 3 different cover/drink charges I think at 400 each of these bars.    I am sure there are other combinations available if you know the later shows for some of the other bars.   [bTW, with the exception of Hot Male, which is a bit different with several smaller shows throughout, I think the "second" show at a bar may often be a bit smaller than the first show.]

Soi Twilight GoGo Bar Shows

Hot Male   9:30, 10:30, 12:30.  Sort of rolling smaller scale shows but a bit of everything with boys on parade during the breaks.  It’s actually a nice set up.  Recent confirmed sightings of J/O and F+++ing.  Worth seeing for the boom boom if nothing else.  Mamasans not too bad.

X-Boys.  10:30 and ?.  Longest show and a very good show with a bit of everything.  Lot’s of guys.  Lots of erect cocks.  Simulated f+++ing.  Definitely Worth seeing.  Mamasans a little pushy, but a polite "no" buys you 20 minutes before they ask again, which is not bad.

Fresh Boys.  10:00, 11:55.  Very good show with some very energetic dancers.  F+++ing goes on behind a semi-transparent curtain, which makes that scene kind of a yawn, but the rest is good.  Mamasans a little pushy.

Dream Boys.  [10:30] and ?.  Big show.  Haven’t seen it this year but I hear it hasn’t really changed.  Personally not a fan.  X-Boys and Fresh Boys do it all just as well without the attitude (and with lower prices).  I thought mamasans not pushy.

X-Size.  10:30 and ?.   Last year the show was pretty standard same same the others.  Haven't been this year.  Mamasans are a little pushy but I think not too bad.

Classic Boys.  10:30 and ?.  Pretty mediocre show these days.  Even the boys are a bit embarrassed.  One scene with naked erect guy swimming in the tank, so forget the "sexy mermen" idea.  Yawn.  Go to Classic Boys for twinks, not for the show.  Worst mamasans on the street. 

Tawan shows starts at 1045 and most days have the ladyboy shows as front acts before the actual muscleman show which usually starts at 1100.

did they bring them back? I did not see any ladyboys in the show there other than lip-sync singing for good while

Yes, the ladyboy show is the usual lip sync and group dancing usually consisting 4 to 5 acts. Definitely there on weekends, maybe not on weekdays when there are fewer punters. Btw, someone mentioned that tawan does not allow one to come and see without first paying the 400baht. That only happens on fridays and saturdays when they expect a full house and would not be able to manage the mass exodus after the show. Nirmal nights i see some punters having a look before confirming if they want to stay