TMax

Adonis closed

Well that cuts the massage list down by one, Adonis has closed, it looks like they will resurrect themselves at some stage but don't know when. Below is a snippet from an email ftom them.

"Unfortunately, we had to close our shop at 44/11 Convent Rd. on March 12, 2016. We opened on December 26,2004 and want to thank all our customers for making Adonis Massage a success and a pleasure to operate for the last 11+ years.

We hope to reincarnate one day although, we have no estimate as to when that may occur"

That's disappointing. It was the first massage place I went to on my first trip to Bangkok. I hadn't made it over there on this trip, but was planning on it next week. I had some great times there. You could see business slowing down though. I used to see 25 boys there. This past year it was more like 10. That's a bit of a high rent neighborhood , so that may have had something to do with.

Very disappointing, they had a few boys there that were very well endowed and knew how to use it too

No reason given by Adonis, just that they hope to reopen at some stage but at a new location