Guest SilverF

Is anyone interested in local straight men ?

Guest SilverF

I would like to know that: Does anybody get an offer to have sex by thai taxi drivers ? 

I have to say that I have been asked many times when I took a taxi in Bangkok. 

Not very direct questions, but started with they were asked by gay people to have a sex and offered them money. it is liked a funny story and keep talking about it, if you hint him a little bit of interest e.g. ask about how much or did you have sex with him ? they will offer you to have sex

If you want to, let try......

Personally, I think my odds with Bangkok's taxi drivers, straight or otherwise, aren't in my favor: Over a decade, there was one who who indicated he might be up for it, and another (!) one I'd have been interested in. That's two potential candidates in ten years, and in both cases the interest wasn't mutual. Your mileage may vary.

"Is anyone interested in local straight men ?" Absolutely! More so than with gay boys.

But not with taxi drivers. In estimated 500 taxi rides, I haven't seen a single one I would like to have sex with. The few times we talked about boys or girls, I didn't learn anything new.

But I have seen a few handsome mocy drivers.

But I have seen a few handsome mocy drivers.

same with me but I was never brave enough. 

Once I  took motorsai  to Jomtien and guy made few unnecessary shrap stops,  with every one I was closer to his hips but due to heat I lost my brain and did not get  a hint I guess.

Once taxi driver from Don Muang offered girl right away , when I said thanks offer of young boy followed but clearly he did not mean himslef - he was worth a sin

I have met several taxi drivers that have offered sex and I have taken up at least 2 of these I can remember.  One was a former worker in Soi Twilight and one was just so damn cute I could not resist. But, straight?  I think everything is fluid.

I would like to know that: Does anybody get an offer to have sex by thai taxi drivers ? 

I have to say that I have been asked many times when I took a taxi in Bangkok. 

Not very direct questions, but started with they were asked by gay people to have a sex and offered them money. it is liked a funny story and keep talking about it, if you hint him a little bit of interest e.g. ask about how much or did you have sex with him ? they will offer you to have sex

If you want to, let try......

I like the idea ... driving me straight from the airport to the hotel room together ...

Btw, how much $ did the taxi drivers quoted you?

None of the taxi drivers I've seen in LOS so far have tickled my fanny   erm fancy. I've seen a very good looking hotel chauffeur in Laos though, but then I'm very happy with my boyfriend. And I wouldn't touch the staff of a hotel I'm staying at anyway. That can only end up in trouble.

I love the straight boys and they are usually better looking than the boys in the bars but all I can do is look :( I did try to get a straight boys contact details but he wasn't too pleased and said no :(

I love the straight boys and they are usually better looking than the boys in the bars but all I can do is look 

In bars like Tawan , Jupiter or BoyzBoyzBoyz you will find plenty straights, just watch where they eyes are going if there's girl in the audience