biguyby

Sept trip 2016

I had a walk around Sunee Plaza last night it was very quiet I was sad to see both All of Me bars now permanently closed and the signs removed.

It seems particularly desolate in the small Soi where All of Me Too was just a few of the guys at Good Boys to lighten the place a little.

The new GoGo in Soi 13.3 named 360° looks enormous and dwarfs it's next door neighbour Kawaii Boys. I will check it out soon but I was encouraged to think it may be good by the couple of cute twinks in white undies I saw standing outside the bar.

Nothing special or unusual happening just a few Massages at my favourite Som Jit. Beach later today.

Biguyby

It's good to here of a new gogo opening - shows that the gay scene in Pats is still attracting investment. Hopefully when I arrive in October there will be a good selection of twinks in 360 deg. Mind you I found Cupidol a happy hunting ground in July.

Perhaps someone will post a report.

Drooling over white undies ?. Looks like you favour the boys in black !.

What time was this at roughly ?  I only ask as sometimes I see people saying "I walked through sunee at 5pm and it was dead" and I think to myself "well what did you expect as the bars aren't open yet by then?"  but I'm guessing as you already stated "last night" that you mean much later, which if true is sad in itself :-(

I sat on the corner bar (facing All of Me) for about 45 minutes maybe around 10.45 - 11.00 just people watching and drinking a couple of coffees. Usually there are some boys playing pool but not last night very quiet.

Biguyby

It's good to here of a new gogo opening - shows that the gay scene in Pats is still attracting investment. Hopefully when I arrive in October there will be a good selection of twinks in 360 deg. Mind you I found Cupidol a happy hunting ground in July.

Perhaps someone will post a report.

Drooling over white undies ?. Looks like you favour the boys in black !.

I don't care what colour undies they have on as long as I get to pull them down - hehe

Guest anonone

I am finishing up a Pattaya stay. I don't have much time for a full-on report, so I hope biguyby doesn't mind my chiming in here.

360 bar is a waste of time. Huge bar (about 3 shops worth) but setup is horrible. Stage at the back of the bar, but all the seating faces the middle...and columns block whatever view you may have. Hard to explain, but really crappy. Bottle of beer was 250 baht. WAY overpriced. Gogo boy staff was ok, but nothing special. Nothing there to make me need to go back.

Agree that Sunee is quiet. Ting Tong Red bar seems to have captured a good deal of the remaining customers. Smart move of theirs opening up the "beach" (outdoor seating area on road). They also use as stage for a show 2 nights a week. Very amateur performances, but cute in a Brady-bunch talent show kind of way. A couple of sexy acts, mostly meh, but a VERY cute slim twink that does a water/soap routine. He dances with all the grace of an epileptic kangaroo, but has a killer body and lots of enthusiasm. Circulates through the crowd at then end for anyone that wants to grope and tip. Nice package that I later explored more in depth. :) Good guy all around.

TNI much the same as always, though I did notice a dancer last night that looked to be about 40 years old....and No, it wasn't NIrish. :) seriously, maybe I am becoming jaded over time, but seems like the quality of dance staff has taken a down-turn.

Heading to Isan soon, so will return the thread back to biguyby.

"He dances with all the grace of an epileptic kangaroo"

What a brilliantly worded description, it gives the perfect picture on one line :-)

"Nice package that I later explored more in depth"

And why does THAT not surprise us :-)

"I did notice a dancer last night that looked to be about 40 years old....and No, it wasn't NIrish. :)"

I would HAPPILY take the 40 part but alas the dancing part would I fear be more akin to the epileptic kangaroo as mentioned above ! :-)

And getting back on track......Biguyby - so it WAS later at night and the place was still dead :-( oh dear, that what I feared you meant, thanks for the clarification.

I went inside the new 360° GoGo Bar in Soi 13/3 last night. Many boys (20+) working there some to suit most tastes I would think. Most boys wearing white undies but a few others wearing very skimpy tight black briefs. Nice looking bunch of boys indeed.

The actual club looks as though it was designed by a committee (who had never met or consulted)

The seating is facing away to the side of the stage and there is no feeling of intimacy and I didn't feel able to make contact with any of the boys.

The big irritating Mamma San seems familiar maybe from another bar in BT from the past.

Drink price was 200 baht for a big 500ml bottle of Sprite.

I'm sure others will have a different opinion to mine and I would be interested to hear how others found the new addition to gay entertainment in Pattaya.

I went to Sunee again last night around 9.00 pm it was busier than than it has been on my last couple of visits.

Eros was surprisingly busy with at least 10 customers Farang & Asian enjoying the hospitality of the boys with plenty of nice erections on display.

I invited a nice tall slim boy to join me who I hadn't seen before he said he was 19 and had only been at Eros for 2 months I have arranged to meet up with him for an afternoon at Sansuk Sauna (I know it's like taking sand to the beach) he has a lovely smooth hairless body and is extremely handsome.

Drink prices are still incredibly cheap (compared to BT and other Boy Bars) just 210 baht for boys drink and mine.

I went to Sunee again last night around 9.00 pm it was busier than than it has been on my last couple of visits.

Eros was surprisingly busy with at least 10 customers Farang & Asian enjoying the hospitality of the boys with plenty of nice erections on display.

I invited a nice tall slim boy to join me who I hadn't seen before he said he was 19 and had only been at Eros for 2 months I have arranged to meet up with him for an afternoon at Sansuk Sauna (I know it's like taking sand to the beach) he has a lovely smooth hairless body and is extremely handsome.

Drink prices are still incredibly cheap (compared to BT and other Boy Bars) just 210 baht for boys drink and mine.

Actually, a very good idea to arrange to meet a boy from a bar beer at Sansuk and one I'll consider and try. Will the boy show

is another matter. I suppose if offered a sufficient amount of baht, he might. Hopefully big will let us know the outcome.

Actually, a very good idea to arrange to meet a boy from a bar beer at Sansuk and one I'll consider and try. Will the boy show

is another matter. I suppose if offered a sufficient amount of baht, he might. Hopefully big will let us know the outcome.

On a previous trip I met up with a boy who works in a massage shop where happy endings are forbidden.

We met near to the International School on Pattaya Tai and took the baht bus up to Sansuk I paid his admission and gave him 1000 baht on the understanding he stayed for an hour of sexy short time fun but we ended up leaving together around 4 hours later.

It was a nice afternoon and we also had a little bit of fun with some other day visitors too.

Anyone with a weak stomach should stop reading now - lol

My usual early evening massage at Som Jit last night was done by a boy I hadn't had before (there are 12 boys there at the moment some new to me) he was very, very good and his hands just glided over me without ever losing contact and he seemed to know all the right places to tease me and get me excited. When he flipped me over I checked out his smooth slim body he was dressed only in white cotton briefs.

Well the massage just got better and better with him starting on my legs and working up to my inner thighs and buttocks eventually arriving at my stomach and rubbing all over my genital area with lovely smooth teasing strokes.

When we arrived at the happy ending stage he removed his undies and I played with his nice hard erect dick whilst he continued his teasing eventually getting to grips with my dick and staring to wank me off I was really turned on and as I reached completion I moaned with pleasure and the first spurt from my ejaculation landed inside my open moaning mouth. In all my 67 years I have never done that before and both me and the boy had a good laugh.

I'm going on 22 Sept to Bangkok, how the weather there?

My BF, who works in Nonthaburi, tells me: "hot, hot, hot".  Which I believe translates to mid/upper-thirties Celsius, humid, some rain.

I hope when I'm flying in a month (arriving 17 oct) it'll be a little cooler. 

Sexsational Saturday at Sansuk.

I arrived at Sansuk around 2.30 pm Yesterday (Saturday) already quite a few Thai / Asian boys there outnumbering Farangs considerably.

I didn't lose any time and within a few minutes of arriving I was sucking a dick in the poolside sauna. It was too hot so I left the sauna and had a swim and a coffee before starting my afternoon and evening of debauchery in earnest.

By 4.0 pm the place was buzzing I'm afraid I made a slut of myself I had sucking and wanking fun in the dark corners of the cruising areas with many boys and a full on sex session in a private cabin with a gorgeous 23 year old Cambodian boy.

Time for some food and more coffee a nice pad tai gai and then I was ready to hit the dark places again.

Up in the darkest room above the steam room on the top floor I sucked and wanked and got sucked and wanked by several guys who I have no idea if they were Asian or Farangs but I did get a shock when I got a hold of a huge uncut monster that made my day (I'm a size queen)

To finish off my day at Sansuk I had lovely private session with an 80 year old Farang guy I know from Dongtan mostly just chatting and playing but a nice end to a super day.

I eventually left around 9.30 pm and there was still some action going on around the place even in the shower as I was leaving I saw two boys enjoying each other's erections.

Interesting....I no longer go to Sansuk, despite liking the restaurant's Thai food, because falangs seem to outnumber the Thais to such an extent that the pickings are very slim for me.

May I deduce from this that things have changed since I was there last? that was about fifteen months ago.

I think you have to just take a chance. When I was last here in May I went to Sansuk on the Buddha Holiday and there were many boys there as they had a holiday from work.

Overall I've never been disappointed with my visits.