Nasherich

A few more days in Bangkok

Some people are like that. Like to go and not sure how things will turn out. Not me. When I'm spending my money, I want to know exactly what I'm spending my money on. I can see the other side though.

I'm like Nasherich, I like the suspense ;) And I like a good massage, for that matter, so I always leave "happy" one way or another ;) 

For everyone's info: Art massage apparently has 2 branches, as I drove by I saw one right next to Soi Twilight, in addition to the one in front of Tarntawan.

@Nasherich: who did the massage at Dr. Bear Sukhumvit? I understand that there it's Stephane the (French I believe) owner. True or is there other staff as well?

I understand where you guys are coming from. I just like everything to be completely laid out when I'm spending money. So everyone knows the expectations.

I'm like Nasherich, I like the suspense

me too, sure disapointments happen but overall it's more fun for me to see what will happen.

It's why I like to fix time and compensation up front but everything else leave to a gut and a chance, no "what you do", 'top/bottom', 'how big' etc questions, we see all when we close door and undress

Is art massage the place right in front of tarntawan as you walk to the street? I thought it was green massage?

well yes Green massage is there, too, just adjacent to Art, i.e. a little bit more to the left of Tarntawan driveway.

I understand where you guys are coming from. I just like everything to be completely laid out when I'm spending money. So everyone knows the expectations.

that's the thing, you don't spend any money in a normal massage shop (other than for the massage itself). I.e. if nothing happens, no extra spending aka tip. If things (aka extras) happen, you will tip accordingly. So no risk of wasted money :)

As for places that you can't find or that might have moved: ask other people who are around. Speaking Thai helps, so does a picture of the shop or name written down in Thai.

A while ago, it happened twice to me that I went to a sauna to find it closed (some out-of-the-way place with some time and money involved getting there), now I always call (preferably landline) to ask if they are open before I go to such places.