Guest Mazen

New Bottom in Thailand asking for advice

Hi I am mazen 27 years old pure bottom from Egypt and this is my photos, I am working in IT field, 

I have issues being gay bottom in Egypt, my family asking me to marry, being gay is illegal in Egypt, people in street are not acceptable for me as bottom, so I decided to come and live in Thailand and start a new life, but it is not an easy decision because I have a very good career here in Egypt , but I need to live my life as a bottom gay , and I need your advice:

1- Are there any apartments or rooms with 100 USD dollar monthly?

2- Are there any companies or groups that help gays to find jobs?

3- Can I find any kind of jobs in Bangkok or pattaya, I can work ass personal assistant, houseboy, dog walker, masseur, is it easy to find such a job, and how much money I can gain?

4- How much is the minimum living cost in Bangkok and pattaya.

Your support Appreciated.

post-16941-0-53798600-1477493204_thumb.jpg

post-16941-0-39727500-1477493223_thumb.jpeg

It is real guys , i put my photos to give you my struggle with my body in egypt , it is not easy to have such a body in egypt, harresment everywhere, and you can go to jail

Guest ryanasia

1. It would be hard to find an apartment for $100 depending on where you want to live. You could find a tiny room for this.

2. Not that I am aware of

3. You would require a work permit and these jobs are prohibited to foreigners. 

4.  Opinions vary on this but Thailand really isn't the place you want to try your plan. 

I didn't put much more thought into my answers because your idea is simply unrealistic in every way I can think of. 

I think someone is having some fun.

It is real guys , i put my photos to give you my struggle with my body in egypt , it is not easy to have such a body in egypt, harresment everywhere, and you can go to jail

1. It would be hard to find an apartment for $100 depending on where you want to live. You could find a tiny room for this.

2. Not that I am aware of

3. You would require a work permit and these jobs are prohibited to foreigners. 

4.  Opinions vary on this but Thailand really isn't the place you want to try your plan. 

I didn't put much more thought into my answers because your idea is simply unrealistic in every way I can think of.

Thanks for your reply , i know it is unrealistic , but to live as a bottom in egypt is hell , so i have to take the risk.

1. $130-$150 are more realistic numbers

3. Depends on your skills to search for job. Work without working permit is illegal.

4. Thai can live in Bangkok for $280-$300, average salary is around $450, minimal daily wage as per law is about $8.5.

Guest ryanasia

Well, maybe posting your profile on GayRomeo, etc, and appealing to those who like like bottoms with your looks, for money that is.

Hmmm I just couldn't see that paying enough on it's own. Most the Thai guys on it in BKK are doing other things and do it to buy stuff they probably can't afford otherwise or as a sideline. 

If you aren't Thai your audience is very very limited in this profession in Bkk. I dabbled in it in Thailand years ago and most people looking to get laid will not even acknowledge your existence if you aren't Thai.

I can work ass personal assistant, houseboy, [...]

^

missing comma?

sorry, I know it is bad manners to pick up on minor points of grammar or punctuation but if we are going to help this poor desperate lad we really need to be clear about his work aspirations!

bkkguy

Guest FossilGay

If you get caught working illegally or without a proper visa, staying in a overcrowded filthy immigration detention centre would be hell too.

True, but he'd finally be in 'bottom heaven'.

Guest FossilGay

"ass personal assistant"

missing comma?

sorry, I know it is bad manners to pick up on minor points of grammar or punctuation but if we are going to help this poor desperate lad we really need to be clear about his work aspirations!

bkkguy

I don't know what the confusion is?  I have many friends in Pattaya who need assistance for their fat asses.

1- Are there any apartments or rooms with 100 USD dollar monthly?

Yes. I have seen a room that costs 1500 THB (about 50 USD) per month in Ramkhamhaeng, very small (i.e. a single bed and a meter space on two sides) but livable. No aircon, shared bathroom and cold shower on floor.

For 100 USD, you can get some comfort and space (by my standards) in the outskirts.

In IT, your best bet would be to work online, i.e. location independent.

Chris knows BKK very well and is the best for low-budget things. Personally I've seen 'rooms'' for 1200 bt/month, but thats without electric etc-the total will come to 1500 too (1US$=about 34 bt, check xe.com for todays rates). In the Khaosarn/Banglamphu backpacker area you can find such rooms for 150/200 bt/day, mostly NO visitors allowed, no AC, maybe even only cold water.

The official minimum daily wage in Th is 300 bt/day and many Thai have to live on that and pay everything from it-most of them however club together, share space, eat together etc, which cuts cost

However, there is a very big BUT: as above-you canNOT just work in Thailand [police is very, very keen on finding foreigenrs doing that (as I guess they are also in el-Misr). and you can only expect to live on that amound IF you speak+read Thai-it has its very own alfabet quite different from latin/arabic/chinese etc. You have to find out yourself, but I also think you need to apply for a proper Thai visa in advance, even as tourist from el-Misr=Egypt. Then they mostly want to see return flight-tickets.

There is a very large arabic community living in BKK around Sukhumvit soi 4 and there are also pockets of muslim people local Thai, incl. some outer areas of BKK (Minburi).

There is a very large arabic community living in BKK around Sukhumvit soi 4 and there are also pockets of muslim people local Thai, incl. some outer areas of BKK (Minburi).

Reading his OP, my impression was that Muslims make his life miserable and he wants to move to Thailand to get away from them.

As for work, I share the sentiment of what has been written already. Virtually no chance to find legal work with the OP's background, the only real option is probably freelance work of some kind. Best of luck!

Hi I am mazen 27 years old pure bottom from Egypt and this is my photos, I am working in IT field, 
----

You left me thinking for a while.... a pure bottom...

An image forms of a trunk without legs, upper body.

What good is a bottom if there is no mouth?

Just kidding...  you have a good bottom with full buns.

Keep them full with plenty of exercises of walking lounges.