Alizizou

My favourite no.10

I am a twink lover myself, and these muscle guys never seem to have much of a package in their pants .. Is that the case, or is it deceiving ?     LOL.

I notice the same.  There seems to be an inverse correlation between the size of muscles and the size of that thing. 

Maybe it is a "law of compensation"...

I notice the same.  There seems to be an inverse correlation between the size of muscles and the size of that thing. 

perhaps doing some field research would help you to expand the knowledge , otherwise it's just guessing and certainly not applicable to  #10.

Of course all is under assumption that size matters which may or may not be  a case

perhaps doing some field research would help you to expand the knowledge , otherwise it's just guessing and certainly not applicable to  #10.

Of course all is under assumption that size matters which may or may not be  a case

I agree.  The size down there does not always matter, except for a bottom.

But the overall size of the body does.  

One should not feel like being embraced by a grizzly bear or a bigfoot.

Isn't it that the number tag keeps on changing? For people who dun visit Tawan often, they could never be able to put a face to this particular Tawan no. 10 during their next visit. I just cannot related to any of the discussion with a faceless photo.

You need to PM me if u want to see his face dear..its not nice to publish his face pic in open forum like this.

Isn't it that the number tag keeps on changing? For people who dun visit Tawan often, they could never be able to put a face to this particular Tawan no. 10 during their next visit. I just cannot related to any of the discussion with a faceless photo.

I've got the same problem. Can't quite match a name/face to a number (yet). Gotta try harder. :-D

don't worry , you are offing person and body , not name and/or number

Haha, that's true. I just thought it would be good to know which guys some of the members here are talking about in their reports based on the # mentioned. I might learn a different side to a guy I've previously offed. :-)

Haha, that's true. I just thought it would be good to know which guys some of the members here are talking about in their reports based on the # mentioned. I might learn a different side to a guy I've previously offed. :-)

that's true as often we have conflicting reports and boy one member liked another one did not .

All boils down to chemistry and to some degree, preferences.

I gladly read reports but generally advise everybody to go with their own gut feeling i.e. even if I sing serenades about the boy if you see him and don't like what you see , don't off him