KhorTose

President Donald Trump

I've never understood why some have loathed the Clintons that much. Disagree with their policies and personal conduct, okay, but I think the amount of hatred they've had to cope with is irrational. The "Fuck Bush" shirts sold on campus when I went to college were almost affectionate in comparison.

it's nothing wrong with liking Clintons, only thing required is an acceptance of fact that sentiment is not shared universally as recent election attests.

And no , I'm not Trump supporter.

Last time I checked she got 2 million more votes so I guess it is shared by the majority just not by the stupid electoral college.

Guest ryanasia

We just couldn't elect this condescending cunt. Here is a clip of why everybody outside of California or NY turned their back on her. Tad bit too smarmy and lost in her traditional states. 

Here is another example of self righteous nonsense. This time it is Obama.

Guest ryanasia

Last time I checked she got 2 million more votes so I guess it is shared by the majority just not by the stupid electoral college.

2 million? really? 

If these margins hold, Trump will officially take 306 Electoral College votes from 30 states and Clinton will take 232 Electoral College votes from 20 states plus Washington, D.C. Though Trump has well surpassed the 270 electoral votes need to win the election, Clinton has undoubtedly won the popular vote. Clinton currently leads the popular vote with 61,039,676 votes to Trump’s 60,371,193, according to the Associated Press’ latest numbers.

Why is Al Gore an idiot, firecat?

Easy he could not win a state that he was a Senator in for 18 years and 2nd he never had the most popular politician in the USA campaign for him that is William Jefferson Clinton who had great poll numbers after the idiot Republicans failed in their attempt to remove him.

And by the way Hilary made the same stupid decisions of not listening to her husband about campaigning in the Mid-West.

2 million? really? 

If these margins hold, Trump will officially take 306 Electoral College votes from 30 states and Clinton will take 232 Electoral College votes from 20 states plus Washington, D.C. Though Trump has well surpassed the 270 electoral votes need to win the election, Clinton has undoubtedly won the popular vote. Clinton currently leads the popular vote with 61,039,676 votes to Trump’s 60,371,193, according to the Associated Press’ latest numbers.

As usual you are behind but normal since you are in Thailand. Her current lead is 1.1 million but 30% of California has not been counted and at the same 70% win she has had constantly that will be another 8-900,000 vote lead making it close or at 2 million.

Now at 800,000, not two million, but you have to put this in perspectives as in many states absentee ballots are not counted unless they make a difference in the outcome.  The Donald did not even campaign in California and other West Coast states.

and in many states Hillary or Trumps absentee votes did not get counted.

And by the way Hilary made the same stupid decisions of not listening to her husband about campaigning in the Mid-West.

True, in hindsight her selection of states to focus her efforts on looks incredibly uninformed for someone who had such a wealth of resources at her disposal.

Now at 800,000, not two million, but you have to put this in perspectives as in many states absentee ballots are not counted unless they make a difference in the outcome.  The Donald did not even campaign in California and other West Coast states.

and in many states Hillary or Trumps absentee votes did not get counted.

Hard thing to argue with facts. My last post you referred to I was watching NBC news in the USA when I posted . Her lead was 1.1 Million with 4 million votes to be counted in California .  Since she is winning 70% of the vote in California , it is likely she will add at least another million votes to her margin.

As far as Trump not campaigning in California, neither did Hilary,   

Of course none of this really makes any difference because of the Electoral college.

Easy he could not win a state that he was a Senator in for 18 years and 2nd he never had the most popular politician in the USA campaign for him that is William Jefferson Clinton who had great poll numbers after the idiot Republicans failed in their attempt to remove him.

It seems that you didn't win a state that you were a Senator in for 18 years and 2nd you never had the most popular politician in the US campaign for you.  (correct me if I am wrong).

Does this make you an idiot too?

If they had even a pittance of power Idiot Gore would have been elected easily.

Have you heard of or even read Al Gore's book "The Future, six drivers of global change" ?

Do it, and see if you can write something better (please no ideological outbursts)

Also, if all the US population were like "idiot" Gore, Trump would not have won.

I don't forgive Gore any more then Hilary. They both made serious stupid mistakes . And I'm not saying it after the fact but said it during their runs.

Because of their stupid mistakes the course of history was changed and will be changed again.  Hopefully no worse then Bush .

You seem to fail to understand that the American population are a bunch of lazy louts who don't vote and then complain about the results. The younger the group , the more they fit this description. Of course we could make it easier for people to vote but of course that would mean a Republican would never get elected.

I'm not interested in a book that Gore vote. If he had run a decent campaign then all his moaning in his book he would have been able to do something about as President.

Same for all the dopey kids who voted for Jill Stein or Gary Aleppo  Johnson and are responsible for Dump being elected. Or the stupid Bernie kids who failed to vote and now are out in the streets against Trump.

Obama said it best  "Don't Boo- Vote"  Unfortunately they did not!

I don't forgive Gore any more then Hilary. They both made serious stupid mistakes . And I'm not saying it after the fact but said it during their runs.

Because of their stupid mistakes the course of history was changed and will be changed again.  Hopefully no worse then Bush .

You seem to fail to understand that the American population are a bunch of lazy louts who don't vote and then complain about the results. The younger the group , the more they fit this description. Of course we could make it easier for people to vote but of course that would mean a Republican would never get elected.

I'm not interested in a book that Gore vote. If he had run a decent campaign then all his moaning in his book he would have been able to do something about as President.

Same for all the dopey kids who voted for Jill Stein or Gary Aleppo  Johnson and are responsible for Dump being elected. Or the stupid Bernie kids who failed to vote and now are out in the streets against Trump.

Obama said it best  "Don't Boo- Vote"  Unfortunately they did not!

I also agree with you.  All candidates make stupid mistakes.  No one has made more than Trump, yet he won!

I remember my frustration with the Hillary after she won the nomination but didn't offer Sanders to be her running mate. 

I saw recently an interview of Sanders by Steve Colbert, and I really have to admire the guy.  He has now the right attitude to fight Trump. One of his recommendations is for everyone to get involved in the politics and let their demands hear. He also calls for the reform of the Democrat party.  I hope he is around and strong in four years.  And, something not to forget, there are elections for Congress in only two years from now.  This is an opportunity to take ABSOLUTE power away from the republicans.

Guest shamahan

One should be very careful to attribute anything positive to Trump yet. Take, for example, the so-called Trump stock rally. My personal portfolio did not improve until yesterday. Yesterday and today I saw a substantial jump in my portfolio due to three energy stocks which grew around 20 percent each. This is, however, due to OPEC decision to cut oil production and has nothing to do with Trump. So far, I see a visible appreciation of my financial stocks which is more than offset by sharp fall of tech stocks.

One reason of growing in financial sector is due to imminent interest rate rise in US in December which reflects a current state of US economy (and Dollar appreciation is clearly linked to this too) but some speculate that Trump future policies are inflationary and consequently can contribute to further interest rates hikes (and implicitely further Dollar appreciation). Whether it is true or not remains to be seen. But in any case do not fall in mistake of attributing anything positive to Trump. After all , he is not in charge as of now.

Guest shamahan

For those who hope to get Judas 30 pieces of silver (like implicit and explicit supporters of Trump on Gaybutton message board:

TJ, Undaunted, Alex), I recommend to check real Trump tax reform plan. I did and I already see that my tax bracket will not change. I also will not benefit from abolishing inheritance tax. Unless you are very wealthy (like people who got those cabinet positions in Trump administration) chances are you do not either. Where those "real americans" (as if California is surreal) got the idea that billionaires filling in government positions "care about them" is frankly beyond me.

One major crack in Trump's dominance!

Today the House withdrew the "American Healthcare" bill,  the recent most anti-American piece of legislation.

In the end the House Speaker Paul Ryan was willing to remove all the benefits possible (screwing the American public) to gain acceptance by the more conservative republicans, but a wonderful phenomenon happened in that the most moderate republicans started to oppose his drastic measures. So, he couldn't get majority.

This clearly shows what a shameless deception the pathological lies about Obamacare were.  For seven years the GOP bashed Obamacare without giving even one glimpse of any better plan, and now that they came to absolute power they were incapable of producing anything decent.

This should be enough to expose Trump and Ryan as the bullshitters they are.  But it seems that they plan something even more devious:  instead of focusing now on doing the necessary revisions, improvements to Obamacare, they want to "sit back and let it totally collapse on its own".   If they do this, can this be considered treason against the American people, something they can impeach Trump for and throw him out for good (if they haven't found another reason) ?