Guest shamahan

Is Gaybutton familiar with arithmetic?

Guest shamahan

In the threat on consequences of Trump win on his message board Gaybutton claims that the difference between amount of votes cast for Clinton and Trump is 0.0001 percent. Nobody corrected him. In reality, the difference is currently more than 300000 votes, which is around 0.3 percent of all votes cast. In any advanced Democracy this would be more than enough to proclaim an obvious winner. Apparently, there is a movement to pass (state by state) the law that would require representatives in Electoral college of a corresponding state to vote for the candidate who got the overall majority of popular vote. A number of states already passed such a law. This is much easier way to (de facto) get rid of undemocratic Electoral college than through the Constitutional amendment (which is unrealistic). How more years for USA to become a true democracy?

Ditto, Z.  And there's really no excuse for having a post on this board whose main theme is to attempt to criticize somebody about a post on another board.   

But, given the topic was raised, every single state (excepting Maine and Nebraska which provide for proportional representation) requires their electors to vote for the candidate who received the most votes in that state.  If what the OP is talking about is requiring the electors of each state to vote for the national vote winner, that would in effect dilute a given state's power and is not likely to ever be approved by many/most of the small states; besides, if we're only going to look at the national vote total alone (absolutely pure democracy on a national level), then the electoral college should simply be eliminated by amendment to the constitution (and, if that "pure democracy" remains the goal, then logically the 2-Senators-per-state system should also go out the door).

, if we're only going to look at the national vote total alone (absolutely pure democracy on a national level), then the electoral college should simply be eliminated by amendment to the constitution (and, if that "pure democracy" remains the goal, then logically the 2-Senators-per-state system should also go out the door).

Maybe not Bob; the House of Representatives is also based on population by State much as the Electoral College. So, if the electoral college is eliminated then logically shouldn't it be the same for the  House?

The current system of House and Senate is a good one for checks and balances.

For me, the current 

Guest ryanasia

What's the reason to read at one forum and to answer at another forum?

It is like to call for to order taxi in Los Angeles when you need taxi in Washington . 

That's a funny question for an admin of another forum that allows posts about members here on his forum. I will answer your question though... the main reason people post on other forums about what is happening on another is to avoid moderation. For the most part they know the shit they say wouldn't fly on the forum in question. For this reason they take it upon themselves to cross post between forums to get around this. 

That's a funny question for an admin of another forum that allows posts about members here on his forum. I will answer your question though... the main reason people post on other forums about what is happening on another is to avoid moderation. For the most part they know the shit they say wouldn't fly on the forum in question. For this reason they take it upon themselves to cross post between forums to get around this. 

Yeah, SGT is known with famous almost-zero-moderation policy: free speech policy at Sawatdee is limited only by board rules and law. "Admin allows" sounds funny for me. So, yes, "admin allows". I see no reason to post such things, but why should I don't allow?

Guest ryanasia

Yeah, SGT is known with famous almost-zero-moderation policy: free speech policy at Sawatdee is limited only by board rules and law. "Admin allows" sounds funny for me. So, yes, "admin allows". I see no reason to post such things, but why should I don't allow?

Nobody has said what you should or shouldn't do. I was just pointing out the irony of you posing a question like that. 

Someone does not understand the decimal system. Would you rather have 100 or 1000 Baht? The difference is just a zero.

LOL!  Who doesn't understand the decimal system here?

The difference between 0.001 and 0.0001 is much, much less than the difference between 1000 and 100.

And definitely, definitely,  a zero has zero value, like a dog has dog value.  It is all plain English :)

this is what happens when hetero infiltrators join the gay forum, they ask question straight from US presidential debates

Yes. The US presidential debates raise some interesting questions. Like:

With 10,000 BH and at 10 BH per pound long term, what can you get at Tawan?
- You can off a 400 pound boy and a 600 pound boy
- Or two 500 pound boys 
- One 800 pound and one 200 pound,  but the latter is probably too skimpy for some tastes.

What can you get  ELSEWHERE? 
- five beautiful 140 pound boys offed for 1400 BH each, and 3000 BH left for feeding them.

You would need that 3000BH to bring those boys up to a more healthier weight..

All right.  Then off five beautiful 150 pound boys for 1500 BH each, and use the other 2500 BH to buy them drinks.

An average height Thai boy of 150 pounds can have a very nice, healthy body.

Guest shamahan

What's the reason to read at one forum and to answer at another forum?

It is like to call for to order taxi in Los Angeles when you need taxi in Washington . 

Talking about your own posts on Gaybutton message board, you posted totally false post about Russia. You claimed that under Putin the per capita income increased four times since Eltsin despite the price of oil dropped from 120 to 40. In particular, you mentioned the current income of 24000 US per year. This is a lie. According to the link to IMF data you provided the annual income in Russia was about 9000 Dollars per year in 2015 and dropped quite substantially simaltaneously with oil prices. It is even lower in 2016.

Russia is based on three "whales": lies, theft and corruption. Recently a colonel (who happened to work in anti-corruption division of Russian interior-ministry) has been arrested with half-billion (billion with b!) dollars in cash found in his appartment

and Swiss bank accounts controlled by his relatives has been found. There is no such thing as asset protection in Russia. Recently, the government mafia just took from one of the oligarh a valuable oil company "Bashneft" without any compensation.

Even oligarhs with protection in very high places cannot transfer their wealth to their decendants. The racket at every level of businesses by government bureaucrats is omnipresent (it is called "koshmarit business "in Russian). Putin is fascist dictator of the evil empire . All Russian manufacturing is based on Western (or Chinese) technology and hence vulnerable to sanctions and Putin deserves no credit for whatever little progress Russia has made. Your post is filthy lie.

Guest shamahan

Meanwhile the advantage of Hillary versus Trump grew to 600000 votes or about 0.5 percents of all votes cast. This is unprecedented! To me the results in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania look more and more weird especially in comparison with Michigan and Minnesota which are quite similar in terms of the structure of electorate. If I were with Clinton campaign, I would insist on recount in these two states.