williewillie

Prisma Boy Bar on Pattayaland soi 3 Boyztown

Just pack your suitcases, go there and force yourself to have fun !

Well Vinapu I’m going to do just that during my next trip due in three weeks, although I’m sure that “force” will not be required.

As to long time difficulty I’m hopefull that I will be able to tempt twinky boys into my bed for that period, by a suitable disbursement of what they like, which is baht.

Perhaps the owners, if they have yet to form a business alliance, should come together to revive the dwindling business modus operandi.  They need to discuss how to bring the tourists/clients back.

Wishful thinking I fear. I am not sure how many owners are expats and how many Thai. But never expect any group of Thais or Thai business owners to agree on just about anything! The Titanic may sink but it will be the fault of the iceberg, not the ship and its crew.

As to long time difficulty I’m hopefull that I will be able to tempt twinky boys into my bed for that period, by a suitable disbursement of what they like, which is baht.

from my humble experience there's no problem with twinks going Long Time, they are always my salvation when hunks decline.

Hunky boys seem to be content with short time and it may be reason for that - they are older , with commitments at home and because they are scarcer  it's easier for them to be more picky.

I just finished 8 days service duty in Pattaya and only problem I had was that same boys I was lusting over did not want to do long time , there's still a lot of fun to be had in Pattaya .

You volunteering on behalf of the readers of this Forum is medal worthy.  Please file your report in due course.