williewillie

Prisma Boy Bar on Pattayaland soi 3 Boyztown

Just in time for high season, a brand new sleek beer bar called Prisma is now where Funny Boys

used to be on the main drag of the Boyztown area. Just opposite Toy Boys and eye candy outside

Toy Boys is a joy to behold. Prisma makes the other bars look old in comparison. Two of our

party ordered margaritas but what was served was delicious but not a margarita. We didn't send

them back and have to figure out how to reorder them next time. 200 Baht btw.

Sitting there right now and typing this message enjoying the 140 beer, it truly looks very modern with some chairs hand's palm shaped and colourful. Boys on twin side so z909 will feel at home there, ooo I see one hunkier just appeared so I'm at home there as well. Good vantage point for massage boys on both sides and as Willie mentioned Toy boys personnel across 

They did not have many host boys when I was there in the second half of December.  Lots of empty chairs.

Whilst there were some cuties amongst the handful of boys, I didn't stop.

On that street, I think I made about 5 visits to Cupidol & 1 to Toy Boys.

It's odd how money has been spent turning an unpopluar host bar into a successful gogo bar (Cupidol).

Just up the street, money has been spent turning a reversing the process, turning a declining gogo bar into a quiet host bar.

It is good to hear business is picking up.

However when it comes to having a good time on holiday, I would much rather visit a gogo bar.  All those cuties lined up on stage, almost perfectly (un)dressed in underwear & just waiting for the customer to select them.   

Meanwhile at the host bars, the dress code is much less exciting and my preferred boys might all be at another table, frittering away an hour or so for a small tip. 

This is good news. Have you been inside ?

I agree. The concept before with a beer bar with gogobar-prices obviously failed. I rarely saw customers in there before every time i walked by. A new gogo is better.

Im planning to go inside tomorrow.

It has now been transformed into a gogo bar.

That probably involves putting a wall back in? The very wall that was removed just a year ago?

Like that place, currently Stardust Karaoke, near Sunee, which had wall out - wall in in the last years.

Wall was maybe wrong word. English is not my native language and i dont know how to describe it better than to call it sliding doors. Its like a wall or curtain of sliding doors.

I was there Tuesday evening and the bar looks very nice just as the beer bar looked before, but now with a stage in the center.

9 gogoboys in individual underwear and bare feet, and a couple of boywaiters. Good rotation on stage. Good mix of boys from small cute gay to bigger more manly. I recognized 4 of the boys working in other gogobars before.

Alcoholic drink for customers 200 baht. Beer may have been cheaper, not sure about that. Boydrink 200 baht. Off-fee 400 baht.

Customers were coming and going during my stay so business seem going ok.

Well worth a visit IMHO.

Agreed.  Keep the mamasan out of the conversation, particularly if it's an untrustworthy example.

The only time to take a risk might be if the lad is 10/10 gorgeous & ticks all the other boxes, but doesn't quite speak enough English to discuss the deal.   Then contemplate involving the mamasan. 

If the lad is nothing special, move onto anther one who can negotiate his own service provision.

Apparently they have given up completely now. The bar has been closed since a few days.

confirmed, closed since last Friday, it looks even spiffy furniture did not do much for them, another dark spot in BT

Apparently they have given up completely now. The bar has been closed since a few days.

confirmed, closed since last Friday, it looks even spiffy furniture did not do much for them, another dark spot in BT

Just saw that confirmed on SGT, as I said over there, very disappointed and surprised. Disappointed as it is my early evening venue to park myself for first couple drinks of the night when in Pattaya, while I soak up the atmosphere and decide the agenda for the rest of the night as well as enjoying checking-out the lads opposite at Toy Boys. Arriving in Pattaya in a few days after a stop in Bkk, so it looks like the Ambiance Terrace or Serene will have to be the early evening place as Oscars is also closed. Struggling to find some good news about Pattaya bars at the moment.  

Guest abang1961

Oops, another one bites the dust.

Perhaps the owners, if they have yet to form a business alliance, should come together to revive the dwindling business modus operandi.  They need to discuss how to bring the tourists/clients back.  

Anyone with some business sense would know that crowd brings crowd and gloom brings gloom.  There should be more street activities to attract the crowd.  No one wants to walk into a depressing place - with more closures (expected?).

I remembered the good old days before 2000..when I stayed at Welcome Plaza.  It was a stone-throw away from the epicenter of gay activities.  It was so early to hook up with white men then.  Of course, I was much younger and body beautiful then.  Nowadays from my last trip's observation, there are many rent boys than clients in the area.

I just finished 8 days service duty in Pattaya and only problem I had was that same boys I was lusting over did not want to do long time , there's still a lot of fun to be had in Pattaya .

Sure not much is like yesterday but all that doom and gloom is doing nothing to enhance ones vacation experience.

Just pack your suitcases , go there and force yourself to have  fun.