gaperking

A boy in PlanetRomeo (Chati)

153 cm, 45 kg, 21 year old, nice looking. Very much to my taste. :) Unfortunately profile under name Chati disappeared today, was wondering if anyone from here knew him. He was supposedly active in BKK/Pattaya area.

be patient and look for new profiles. Probably pop back up with another name!

Firecat69 is right.  Especially if it's a money boy, they very often delete one profile and start a new one with a different name.  That way they try to appear as if they're new to Planet Romeo.

When you log in to Planet Romeo, do a "Detailed User Search" for Pattaya, Bangkok, or wherever.  If it is checked, uncheck "online Now", and then select "Newest Accounts First."

Chances are very good that you'll do the search and Bingo!  There he is . . .

Do you know if he is a bar boy?  If he is, you might check the gay bars to try to find him.  Maybe you won't find him, but you at least can have a good time looking for him.

Something else to think about - As a 'just in case,' next time you find a boy you like, download at least one good face pic of him, if available.  If you open the pic and then do a CTRL-S, on Planet Romeo the picture will download.  If you had a pic of him and posted it, that would make it much easier for us to help you find him.

Don't forget to check some of the other gay hookup sites too, such as Grindr, Hornet, et al.  I've seen many times when, for whatever reason, a boy will delete his Planet Romeo profile, but has an active profile on other hookup sites.

Something else to think about - As a 'just in case,' next time you find a boy you like, download at least one good face pic of him, if available.  If you open the pic and then do a CTRL-S, on Planet Romeo the picture will download.  If you had a pic of him and posted it, that would make it much easier for us to help you find him..

I download pictures I like anyway. On my computer, it only works in internet explorer; in firefox and chrome the menu item for download is missing (in that case one could still make a screenshot, but I open gayromeo always in IE so I can directly download pictures I like).

Firecat69 is right.  Especially if it's a money boy, they very often delete one profile and start a new one with a different name.  That way they try to appear as if they're new to Planet Romeo.

There is a lot of that going on.   I can think of one who refreshes his profile one or two times a month.

However, there may be various other reasons for the disappearance of the profile.     Including "retirement", temporary career break, permanent career break etc.  

I've seen a few who have deleted their profiles & others who have not logged on for weeks.  They are no longer to be seen in their former bars. 

If you have the time to waste on an exhaustive on line search, search for his pic on all of the apps, plus all the main cities with a gay scene in Thailand.       However, it's more effective to go after another one.

The user name sounds familiar.

I download pictures I like anyway. On my computer, it only works in internet explorer; in firefox and chrome the menu item for download is missing (in that case one could still make a screenshot, but I open gayromeo always in IE so I can directly download pictures I like).

I use mostly Chrome, and to download a picture I don't need to "open" it but right-click on it and select "save image as..." This opens a menu to select where to download the pic in .jpg format  (instead of a .html file with Ctr-S)

The point is not 'how to save pics' lessons.  The point is if the OP had downloaded the boy's pic, by whatever method, and had included it in his post, that would have made it far easier for us to help find him.

My suggestion is anyone interested in a particular boy and wants to see him again when he returns to Thailand, or even see him for a first time, making sure to have a good pic of him available - just in case - would be enormously helpful.

I even tried looking for Chati on the popular chat app, LINE.  Unfortunately there is no user by that name.

"153 cm, 45 kg, 21 year old, nice looking" is a description that easily applies to literally hundreds of boys.  I have no idea how the OP could even hope any of us could track him down based solely upon that. 

This is once circumstance in which one picture is probably worth far more than a mere thousand words.

Guest ryanasia

I use mostly Chrome, and to download a picture I don't need to "open" it but right-click on it and select "save image as..." This opens a menu to select where to download the pic in .jpg format  (instead of a .html file with Ctr-S)

You can always just take a screen shot regardless of the browser youn use. On a mac you use the keys control shift 4 to do it.