alex303

Kawaii bar Pattaya good or bad bar ?

Guest Hutchison

Alex 303

#13 did your friend a favour.

He could have strung it out for much, much longer if he chose to and continued to 'milk' your friend

Instead he stopped commuication.

Guest abang1961

Well guys, if you like the companionship and services provided by a Thai sex worker aka friend, no one has the right to say it is wrong to splurge on him. That to me is pampering.

To borrow the lyrics of my favourite male not-so-gay singer, Robbie Williams..

Better man..

Send someone to love me

I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Alex 303

#13 did your friend a favour.

He could have strung it out for much, much longer if he chose to and continued to 'milk' your friend

Instead he stopped commuication.

Agree. I don't think he is a bad boy.

Perhaps he wasn't into the friend guy all that much despite the generous monthly allowance.

Hutchison - #13 got kind of 'busted' is probably the best way of describing it...Friend 2 caught him in transit between Issan & Pattaya most likely on the bus nearing Pattaya from what I gather of the time-line of events...so if not for that #13 would have just tried to carry on.  Sounds like it was luck as much as anything that Friend 2 caught on that early.

Since thread is about Kawaii,  perhaps I should state that while visited  bar twice ,  ( on one occasion with biguyby from our forum ), boys from there were as far from my type  as possible so I'm trying to defend their reputation out of good heart with no personal involvement at stake.   

A good bar! Based on many visits and taking several boys over the last 7 years.

now the world knows why I like to make bar tour with Christian and did on quite a few occasions  - not even the remotest chance  we will fight over offing the same boy.

Hope your next glass of pineapple juice at Kawaii is on me !

Guest ryanasia

So Arm # 13 has two advantages, first he must be very attractive , if two farangs fell in love with him over short span of time , second he is very smart that he managed to milk both of them of some money.

Boys working in bars are not doctors or accountants , they are money boys and their job is to make money of their clients .

It is not their fault that farangs are falling in love with them nor they should be accused to take an advantage of temporary favourable job conditions.

Often we are accusing boys about betrayal of our love forgetting that said love is most likely only one way road.

Love can be found everywhere , granted,  but boy bar  should not  be even on third page of the list of   places to look for  it. Thinking otherwise is delusional even if it happens from time to time.

Overcharging by bar is not theft, it' s rather  robbery, some of us are submitting to willingly and gladly.

I'm not against employee discipline  but  employer acting on any accusation  would be outright unfair and plainly stupid. We , their clients are not saints and can be vindictive,  hot headed and dishonest too.

There are bars which are disorganized but I don't think there's even one which can be singled out as a source  particular risk to our possessions.

agreed  but eventually news are seeping in to general population, exactly  case of your post above , your friends did not spoke but their friend i.e. you did. this is how news are travelling.

Boys are not saints and always pays to be vigilant  but even on this forum one can find plenty members with lots of Thai experience who may tell stories about boys being lazy and insincere but mercilessly very few are musing about thefts by the boys.

I, for one must say   in 15 trips did never  spent night alone, be it with short or long  term hire but always somebody,  most any boy help himself with was drink from the refrigerator without asking.

So even if boy is lazy and instead of entertaining me he puts me to a sleep , my sleep is sound because I'm not afraid he will rob me and days I was attractive enough to be raped in my sleep are gone as well, LOL

Edited. Read the entire thread and nothing to add.