Guest boi83

First time to Bangkok

Guest boi83

Hi guys, I will be making my first trip to Bangkok next week.

May I ask where I can book a boy to over night with me and how do I go about it.

Many thanks.

If you want a money boy to stay over night, that will be costly and difficult. The reluctance for long time has been discussed multiple times in this forum.

Costly yes but it's not that difficult although boy of your dreams you happen to see may  be exactly one who is not available for long time

Since I do almost exclusively long time obviously is not that difficult to get one. Unsurprisingly perhaps most common excuse I hear when they decline are daytime chores / another job, taking kids to school etc. /

I never heard excuse like wife or girlfriend / boyfriend will not be happy with half empty bed.

So bottom line is to negotiate but warning to OP and other newbies - when taking boy long time make sure you mention that  if he leaves early his tip will be greatly reduced.

Since I'm staying practically next door to the bars this time I may even be tempted to visit them this trip to try my luck and even try for long time if I see the right boy

It's all a matter of finding the right boy , 2 years ago I offed 19 years old boy from one of the bars in Patong/Phuket we had a great time together and short time became a long term trip to Pattaya, once I had to return back home he wanted to establish a serious relationship and to come with me to my country a proposition which I declined politely.