reader

BKK Trip Report

Landing in thailand is much like walking through the doors of an enchanted cottage. At home we may not have it so good but in thailand we have our pick. We also demand that they focus on us or we will choose a different hot guy.

Then we board our planes and it back to real life, back to reality.

So true!

Landing in Thailand is like entering to a beautiful dream ,Then we board our planes and wake up to the harsh reality ...

Guest samebb

Yes, you samebb. Enjoy your party, you certainly choose quality guys and they obviously like to be with a younger farang. I will be back in August for another look at Jomtiem.

Haha thanks! I will certainly enjoy it. Maybe I will bump into you! I am not sure it's an age thing. I think they enjoy me opening a bottle of Whiskey to share with them. 

Haha thanks! I will certainly enjoy it. Maybe I will bump into you! I am not sure it's an age thing. I think they enjoy me opening a bottle of Whiskey to share with them.

Let's just say the combination of both factors makes you very attractive in comparison. ;)

Guest samebb

Let's just say the combination of both factors makes you very attractive in comparison. ;)

It goes both ways. I was invited to a private party last night by the same boys and the owner of the bar. I had one of the best nights of my life.

Will write more in the trip report.

Guest samebb

OH does the Demon have a Name or Number???

No numbers at a beer bar. Hes the short one. Cant miss him. Not comfortable posting boys real names sorry but numazu has nicnamed him Victory.