Guest samebb

Trip Report - Pattaya July 2017 - Here we go again!

Guest samebb

Part 4 – So much for no alcohol

Saturday was a day at the pool with short shorts boy, again. They were serving alcohol. Cocktails, beers. I guess it doesn’t affect hotels. In the evening we went for food, and went to the beach! At last! Drinking on the beach, mission accomplished. It was no issue at all buying alcohol. There is a shop in Jomtien who, as it was explained to me, pay significant tea money to the local police and for that can continue to sell alcohol throughout holidays.

It’s a funny thing. Drinking is not illegal, just selling. It was a fun evening that ended at about 1 am when myself and short shorts went back to the hotel for fun and sleep.

Part 5 – The Private Party.

Now being a regular at Angel Boys in Jomtien I have had the chance to meet the owner of the bar. He actually owns another bar in Jomtien also, down near the beach. With the bars being closed because of the dry weekend the owner of these bars was holding a private party at his rooftop apartment for his staff. I was extended an invitation, much to my delight.

We arrived at 7pm and the party was already well underway. The apartment has a huge open rooftop terrace. There was a BBQ going cooking everything from shrimp to pork, fish, chicken. Salads, everything you could imagine. There was then the line of Blend Whiskey bottles lined up, of which myself and short shorts added 2 more bottles on our arrival.

post-15794-0-25623800-1501073257_thumb.jpg

I spent a lot of the evening talking to the owner, his colleague and another bar owner (He owns 3B Bar in Jomtien Complex). We were part of the drinking game thought and not totally excluding ourselves from the festivities. It’s the dice game. If you roll a 6, you drink the shot of Whiskey. If you roll a 1, you can choose a person to give the shot of Whiskey.

post-15794-0-17445100-1501073293_thumb.jpg

post-15794-0-30495900-1501073311_thumb.jpg

It became a very drunken night but ultimately a lot of fun! It was a true highlight of my trip and a unique experience I didn’t expect and will likely never experience again. A true insight into the lives behind the scenes for the staff, boys and owners of the bars we all love to frequent. It was also very insightful for me learning from experienced business men here how things actually work in regard to tea money, police, business, tax, regulations, VISAS and the general problems that come with managing a boy and a girl bar. Leaving at about 1 am I was very very drunk. I wasn’t the worse off by any means. The owner had passed out. 2 boys and girl were asleep on the floor. I knew it was going to hurt in the morning, but well worth it. I don’t remember getting home but woke up feeling very rough next to short shorts, who was also a little worse for wear.

Part 6 – The Hangover Part 2

It was good idea to have extended my stay. There was no way I could have made it back to Bangkok on Monday. I was terribly hungover. I went for a very late breakfast at The Pig & Whistle, just around the corner from my hotel. Was a much needed snack to soak up the booze from last night.

Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful. I spent the evenings in Jomtien with the boys having a good time as always.

There was a party at Question Mark bar on the Monday night that was a fun event. The dancers and singers from The Venue came up to the bar to perform and it was a fun affair. Lots of the boys were drunk and dancing (and a fair few farang also).

post-15794-0-67647200-1501073353_thumb.jpg

On the Tuesday night (my last night) I went into Your Boy. There is a new Loas boy working there who is nothing short of stunning. Sadly I was cock blocked by short shorts, which was a little annoying as I was totally gagging for this boy. We were joined by a group of German guys who we met the night before at the Question Mark bar event, and had a few drinks and laughs. Was a good time. Short Shorts decided to get some temporary tattoos on his legs. I wasn’t a fan!

post-15794-0-38651100-1501073370_thumb.jpg

I had told short shorts I was going home Wednesday morning. It was my initial plan.. But I wasn’t quite done yet. I had booked 2 nights at The Ambiance up in Boyz Town. Wednesday morning I packed my bags, had a big kiss and a hug goodbye from short shorts and grabbed a songthaew up to Boyz Town for my last 2 nights in Pattaya. Boyz Town and Sunee Plaza here I come!

To be continued!

Steve, are you referring to the people who enter the US illegally and/or the ones who enter legally but then remain illegally?  The ones known as illegal aliens?   There are some strongly held opposing views on that subject.   Perhaps you feel that there should be no legal requirements if a person wishes to remain in the US without proper documentation?

I mean all people who come to the US with intentions to settle here even if they cannot do so legally.  Some like to call these "criminals".  I don't believe there is a God who gave some "chosen people" the right to pieces of his created land.  I accept that established countries have a right to be selective, like rejecting real criminals and other undesirables. But not that the egotistic insiders close completely the door to some outsiders desperate to get in and stay in.  Today it is practically impossible for an average Mexican to get residency in the US, even if traditionally we are a country of immigrants and have low population. Furthermore, to indiscriminately throw out people who don't have the legal papers like the "dreamers" instead of changing the law to make them legal, is an abomination.

To avoid samebb complain that I wrote something off topic I want to make him a question about his topic: 

Short Shorts decided to get some temporary tattoos on his legs. I wasn’t a fan!

What is a "temporary tattoo"?  Is it a removable painting instead of a real tattoo? If so, is it to be opposed?

Steve----OK, you're saying the US should have an open door policy.  But right now there isn't one and people who are not legally in the US are in violation of the law and will remain so until the law is changed by Congress.

My work for 30 years has been to assist Vietnamese immigrant visa applicants.  Some wait patiently for years until they are eligible to apply for the visas (certainly not as long as Mexican or Filipino applicants, I know).    So you'll understand why I don't have a great deal of sympathy for people who arrive and remain in the US illegally, then announce they are there to stay, during demonstrations in which they sometimes wave the Mexican flag.  Yes, I view them as illegal aliens, not as "undocumented immigrants".

This is something you and I will never agree on.  Sorry, na. 

This is something you and I will never agree on.  Sorry, na. 

LOL, I don't think that we should disagree so much!  I also sympathize with the Vietnamese immigrants. But I don't think that laws arbitrarily enacted by Congress for political reasons (we see a lot of this) can "criminalize" people except on some paper. I don't believe in a divine law but I do in a natural law that has priority over the political law made up by Congress.  Of course I comply with this one too, but with a minimum of respect.

Temporary tattoos are basically skin stickers. They wash off in the shower after a week or 2.

I see, not so bad, but  I agree with you in not being a fan of these either.

I have been guilty of approaching nice boys with some compliment over some tattoo they have.  But not anymore. Now I compliment nice boys for NOT having any tattoos. I remember in my first gay love, a boy from Laos, he had on one of his divine buns a white picture of the playboy bunny from covering the skin with this image during sun tanning. That was irresistible, I make the exception  :)

Sorry samebb, this will be my last off topic post.

Steve,  Certainly I have sympathy for the people struggling to provide a living for themselves and their families, however, I believe that the law should be followed.  Change the law?  Fine.

Immigration law is ALWAYS politically based.    The solution here is for the the immigrant groups in the US to pressure their politicians in Congress to change the law.    This has already happened to some extent in California, because of the large Mexican population's influence on the state's lawmakers.  

Guest samebb

......but wow Sam, I leave you alone for a few months and you become the Jomtien Complex butterfly,lol

Well you were the person who first showed me Pattaya back in February. I actually have to do more of my butterfly activity away from Jomtien Complex now, but yeah. Pattaya is fun! 

I didn't find Pattaya fun as before BT was almost deserted, the weather was horrible, the traffic and pollution is out of control ,stayed almost 2 weeks till 27th of July and was it was first time I was relieved once took a flight to Phuket.

Guest samebb

I didn't find Pattaya fun as before BT was almost deserted, the weather was horrible, the traffic and pollution is out of control ,stayed almost 2 weeks till 27th of July and was it was first time I was relieved once took a flight to Phuket.

Boyz Town was indeed very quiet his past month on the times I went. The area actually bores me now. There are maybe 2 or 3 really hot boys working in a couple of the gogo's. The rest is not worth the trip there. 

I only really go to Pattaya for Jomtien Complex now. It offers something that nowhere else in Bangkok or Pattaya does.... "FUN".

It's not all black and white, by the book, organised shit at Jomtien. The lines are blurred and the boys, the managers, the bar owners are always up for a beer, a good evening and there isn't the same rules as everywhere else. It's more organic and fun.

Boyz Town was indeed very quiet his past month on the times I went. The area actually bores me now. There are maybe 2 or 3 really hot boys working in a couple of the gogo's. The rest is not worth the trip there.

I only really go to Pattaya for Jomtien Complex now. It offers something that nowhere else in Bangkok or Pattaya does.... "FUN".

It's not all black and white, by the book, organised shit at Jomtien. The lines are blurred and the boys, the managers, the bar owners are always up for a beer, a good evening and there isn't the same rules as everywhere else. It's more organic and fun.

You right at BT there are very few really hot boys working most of them are not interesting at all,although I have some fun in Castro show bar almost every night.

What pissed me off is that Jomtien beach is under construction and some good restaurants opposite the beach which I used to eat breakfasts before heading to the beach are closed now and the whole place looks deserted and gloomy.For me Pattaya lost most of its charm.

Enough information is usually given for a person in thailand to identify the boy. But then there are the hundreds here that dont post, probably don't go to thailand. I don't want to provide them with jollies at the expense of a boys privacy. That's just me.

On the other hand, if you don't copy and paste a photo thatt doesn't seem like such a violation to me. You're only posting your subjective impressions of the boy. And if your review is positive, he might actually appreciate the free advertising.

Guest samebb

On the other hand, if you don't copy and paste a photo thatt doesn't seem like such a violation to me. You're only posting your subjective impressions of the boy. And if your review is positive, he might actually appreciate the free advertising.

Totally true. We all have to make our own moral decision on what we want to share on a public forum. I am sorry if you think I don't share enough, however this is my comfort zone. In private conversations I am far more open.

Guest samebb

Totally true. We all have to make our own moral decision on what we want to share on a public forum. I am sorry if you think I don't share enough, however this is my comfort zone. In private conversations I am far more open.

Ok. Not on my phone now I can type more. 

I believe there is a fine line between long term visitors and expats, and tourists here for a few days or a week... Let me explain.

A short term visitor may off 1 boy a couple of times. Pay a bar fine. Pay for sex. Maybe they will take 10+ boys in their time here. That was a transaction which you initiated for sex. No problem! No judgement. 

If you live in Thailand and see the same boy for weeks, or even months continually, the relationship can often change. In my experience it almost always does. You are not a one time ATM anymore. You become something a bit more important. The idea of ST and LT goes out the window. That doesn't exist anymore. 

There is a difference between posting about 1 hour you spent with a boy, how good it was, and here is his photo for other people to look at and decide if they want him, while you are back at home in the west.

When you have been close to a boy for a long time. When he comes and stays at your apartment, no money. Just time together. When you go eat together and he pays the bill. Things have passed what many people here experience on their short breaks. 

It's a friendship. 

I wouldn't post photos of my farang friends that use this forum. I don't feel comfortable doing the same with my friends in Thailand, just because they may or may not be a moneyboy. 

I hope this can explain things a little more. 

You have a perfect right not to post photos of boys you paid initially for sex but later became your friends.  This is understandable, although not everyone has to feel the same way.  If I am in this situation, I may even like to post the boy's picture even if he is my friend, simply to show others and/or give my friend more exposure in his line of work.

What one should not do is to criticize others who feel and act differently about things but still have the right to do so.  Live and let live!

You right at BT there are very few really hot boys working most of them are not interesting at all,although I have some fun in Castro show bar almost every night.

What pissed me off is that Jomtien beach is under construction and some good restaurants opposite the beach which I used to eat breakfasts before heading to the beach are closed now and the whole place looks deserted and gloomy.For me Pattaya lost most of its charm.

cheer up and keep in mind that you outlook was colored by misfortune you had with that boy you mentioned in another thread

I wouldn't post photos of my farang friends that use this forum. I don't feel comfortable doing the same with my friends in Thailand, just because they may or may not be a moneyboy. 

I hope this can explain things a little more. 

You don't even need to justify your actions. Just do what  you are comfortable with , whether those are photos, description of activities , place you stay , names boys you re with etc . and leave out whatever you see fit.

I  think everybody  here will understand, sure they may ask you this or that,  which you may or may not to give answer to but you will be OK  with everybody if you decide  to refuse answer or provide it by PM to chosen ones only.

You will not find any people photos and description of room activities in my reports and so far nobody tried to crucify me for that.

I kind of compensate by providing their nicks and numbers but even if somebody skips these I think we all understand.

They are others who provide graphics but made identifying boy as hard as possible and this is fine as well IMHO .

We have our privacy and are entrusted to a degree with boys privacy as well although those who are pointing out that we may actually help boys to increase their traffic  have one big point.