TMax

Trip remainder and My Hero visit

Forgot to add, sorry but have trouble with the boys names so please don't ask.

To be honest I never even looked nor noticed, my attention was kind of fixed on the boys

Not odd at all, yes he pulls out and removes the condom and then finishes off by stroking, I will add that when I handed him the condom I indicated that I would like him to cum on my back (as I always do with the tops)

Guest whall

Does the Raya have joiner fee? Also do they do the thing that they take the guests ID and keep it until he leaves and then they call you to make sure everything is OK. I loved that about Tarntawan.

Does the Raya have joiner fee? Also do they do the thing that they take the guests ID and keep it until he leaves and then they call you to make sure everything is OK. I loved that about Tarntawan.

no joiner fee there. all rooms are double so if you book you have double room and two breakfasts / sometimes deals are available without breakfast but you don't save much money that way/

as for ID some receptionists bother with that and others no , can't comment on them calling back since I have habit of walking my boys past reception wherever I stay.

Access is by card so if you don't stay on 5th floor where reception is you and your guests are basically invisible to staff , only on cameras if they have those installed / I'm sure they do /. You just walk straight from elevator to your room.

According to recent reports , Tarntawan still is doing their calling, actually quite a few hotels do including Malaysia and Cafe Royal in BT, just to mention few popular among PLU. 

Guest whall

I like the calling and checking ID part. Unless there is a crazy price difference, I'll probably just stay at Tarntawan again. Even, most people here, seem to have soured on it.

I believe I will be making the Raya my regular from now, got a better deal than what was offered by Tarntawan at the time and I like the newness of the hotel as well. When I was booking this trip I compared prices, there were no discounts on offer from Tarntawan at that time (used to get discounts but management had changed) and the Raya was $20 a night cheaper in comparison. Last time at the Tarntawan I had problems with the aircon and it wasn't fixed, even at one time water was dripping (more like rain than a drip) from the inside part of the aircon and all they did was to drain the drip tray and it seemed to be stuck on freezing, the only way to control it was to turn it off, They didn't fix it which was a disappointment because they used to be on top of that stuff.

I believe I will be making the Raya my regular from now, got a better deal than what was offered by Tarntawan at the time and I like the newness of the hotel as well

I did not have problems in neither one and while Raya would be my preference because is new, if price at Tarntawan would be cheaper I'd stay there.

My goal on vacations is to stay as little as possible in the room during day  and at night I have better things to admire than room amenities.

Nevertheless on almost every trip I like to treat myself with 2-3 nights in some more luxurious than my usual spartan yet comfortable enough digs at Nantra Silom, Malaysia, Pavillion or Om Yim, now changed to a hostel