Dalewood

Birthday in Pattaya

If you already have a decent Thai  friend ask him to select a few boys that you also like, or pick some your self but agree with him   and take them on a private speedboat to Kho Larne, I always find Monkey beach the best as dosen't get the big tourist boats, the monkeys from early afternoon that head down to the beach are always are fun and you will have a great day relaxing with good company - done it a few times to celebrate my increasing years! 

And then watch in disgust as said boys eat huge amounts of said cake and don't put on as much as a tenth of an kilo, whereas you gingerly flick some of the cream off the top of the cake onto your finger just to be polite and to be seen to pass yourself in eating the cake ( that you bought yourself) and touch it to your tongue just to taste and instantly put on 3 kilos, which then takes you 4 months to get off again again...... damn those beautiful young slim Thai boys and their cake eating and putting on no weight skills !   :-) 

You could also go and make yourself a money sash ( as a JOKE) and stick a few 100's on it to start yourself off and then hit the bars, be interesting to see just how much you would make by the end of the night - although you know what I'm guessing that a lot of the boys just might put the odd 20 on there for you ! ( mind you you DO know of course that any monies donated to your birthday fund will of course cost you at least 50 times that by the time the end of the night comes ! :-)

PS A very Happy Upcoming Birthday !!! :))