bucknaway

I've got one night only!

Sorry for the title.  It was either that or One night in Bangkok and I could not bring myself to do that to you guys here.  Anyway, I have one night to have fun in Bangkok before I board the plane and head to Phuket and I am at a loss deciding on where to stay.  My go to first night has always been Babylon.  I like it there because I can have fun at the bars and when the night is done you never know what surprise you will find when you get back to your room at Babylon.  

Even if you get back to Babylon and the floor seems empty all one needs to do is fire up grindr and you will be connected with guys just a few feet away that are up and looking for fun and you won't even have to get dressed to meet them.  I would still like to have that but I am willing to try something new -- I'll be back at Babylon later in my Thailand vacation.

I thought of staying at the BBB Inn at Soi Twilight till I read about all the rooms being burgled and safe boxes stolen one night.  But this forum has the power to change my mind on it.  I am also willing to try the Tartawan hotel.  I never stayed there but I am willing to try it mostly because I think I would have more fun with a hotel in the Silom area than I would having to hop a taxi back to Babylon when the night is done.  It may also be easier to meet guys online staying near the silom area.

Oh...  For those of you looking to stay at the Bandara Hotel and found the prices on Agoda type sites too high in cost, try going directly to Bandara's website for the best rate.  I was about to stay at an Airbnb till I got the rate I was looking for with Bandara.

I'll end the post with this.

"BBB Inn" burgled? Missed that news. Always careful when I have stayed there and would really miss my vacation cash- especially on arrival - being stolen. Can't search for "BBB Inn" here- under four letters. Also haven't seen any cute Viet masseurs  on their website for ages (three years).