ukladd23

Sleazy Pattaya Perving

Do not expect the sauna to be full of butt naked Thai boys.   The few that are there are often wearing towels, speedos or both.  Even in the shower & changing area, some manage to cover up.    This is not like a Japanese sauna.

an japanese onsen (bath) has nothing to do with gay or sex, it is just for relaxation. Of course, one can enjoy the eye candy (if any)

in an onsen nudity is not optional, but mandatory. The only thing one carries inside the onsen is a very small towel, which one can use to cover one's front, if one so wishes; some do, some don't.

and yes, it is gender separated.

I have been to both the ones in Bangkok and (newer) SIngapore. I like to go to the one here in BKK sometimes, especially in cooler weather. Nice and relaxing.

For some info in English see their Bangkok website: http://www.yunomorionsen.com/2015/bangkok/yunomori-onsen-spa-feather-bath.php

In Japan you will find Onsen as described by Anddy, which are not gay establishments.  In places like Toyko there are gay saunas.   If the example in Shinjuku, the baths are directly opposite the washing area, so you can just lie back in there watching all the naked guys bathing.  They are not shy.

Getting back onto topic, you're just not going to see Thai lads walking around nude in the Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya.   Even in the changing area, they will usually be discrete.    If you expect to see nude lads walking around in the afternoon in Pattaya, well as far as I know, you're in the wrong country.

Your best bet is to find an apartment, then at some expense, hire a few lads.

I have read Sauna Mania is Thai for Thai.... is that incorrect?

What’s the latest time for action as I have an appointment on Sunday evening until about 11 o’clock?

Yes, most people there are Thai.   I understand that the action continues until late, since the place allegedly closes at 6AM.  I also have read (in travelgayasia.com) that Friday and Saturday are good days to go late because young guys arrive after clubbing.

Sauna Mania is more Asian for Asian tho most will be Thais. Even with naked nights, Thais will usually cover their assets with their hands except in the dark areas. If you are youngish and in good shape you are likely to get some attention and have a good time. Older and out of shape, you will usually be a wallflower. Better to stick with Babylon.