Mrroboto2000

Best Oral Recommendations

Hey all,

Long time forum lurker, first time poster here, I’ve especially loved the trip reports some of you all post here =). I created a new handle because I was dumb enough to include my name in my other one. (Which, being as I now work in IT security you’d think I’d have known better!)

Your posts of the beauty and fun to be had in Thailand have been making me think of making my first ever trip to that country, but it was hard to justify the cost and travel time (I’m from California). Luckily, I find myself in the region thanks to a business trip and I’m going to take a flight this Saturday on Thai air to enjoy Bangkok for the weekend! One semi important note, I identify as bisexual and lean more towards sexually and romantically enjoying time with women. However, it is undeniable that gay men are better at some sex acts than women, so I sometimes dabble in the dark side ;)

I’ve already taken as much advice as I could from these forums, so I’ve arranged to stay at the Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park (Thank you Numazu!) and have scheduled a 3 hour tantric massage followed by body scrub and aroma therapy at the Spa Bangkok (Thank you Divinemadman!). I’m doing the tantric with ”Yos.” I asked the spa via Line about Joe, and there is a Joe working at the spa this weekend but either its a different Joe or he doesn’t do the tantric massage any longer. The available guys for tantric this weekend are Yos, Wit and M. If anyone has thoughts on their massage styles, I’m all ears.

And now to the question that matches the title of my post: What are your recommendations for the best blowjobs in Bangkok? I’m open to either specific spas/go go bars that specialize in this (for the hetero curious folks, there’s an entire category of “BJ bars” where women wash your junk in waist high sinks and go down on you in a specialized reclining chair. I imagine it feels sort of like a very dirty visit to the barber shop... but I digress.) I’m also open to individual guys who are known for their oral skills. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing in a post, I would love a PM from you! Sorry if this question was asked elsewhere, but a search didn’t come up with many good answers.

Lastly, I will probably try and catch one or two go go shows this Saturday as i hear they are quite the experience. I’m also open to any other recommended must-dos on someone’s first 36 hour trip to Thailand.

Thank you all for your guidance, I look forward to sharing a trip report upon my return.

Since you're only in bkk for a few days, you've set an ambitious agenda. Nevertheless, you'e in the land where all things are possible.

By know you already know that there other locations (Nana, Cowboy) off Sukhumvit that offer the most lady and ladyboy offerings but since time is a major constraint I'd confine my activities to the Silom area where all is within walking distance.

The lady bars are to be found on Patpong 1 and Patpong 2. Having no experience with these places, I'd say avoid any lady bar above ground floor level based on what I've read in Stickman's columns over the years. That still leaves you plenty of options.

I think most may agree that Dreamboys on Soi Twilight and Moonlight off Surawong are the premier "show" bars.

As for your pursuit of oral delights, the first place that comes to mind is The Golden Cock. Suggest you read a447a's trip reports that describe in detail the pleasures he has enjoyed there. No one writes about it with more gusto and enthusiasm.

To broaden your search, try a bar in Twilight such as Fresh Boys or Fresh Boys 2 on Patpong 2 (closer to the Surawong end). This is where you may want to employee the service of a mamasan, disclosing your specific requirement. There's no guarantees and be forewarned this involves--dare I say--tipping the mamasan for service rendered. If I went this route, I'd confirm with the guy I off what the mamasan said before sealing the deal.

You may even find a lad at either Dreamboys or Moonlight that will fit your bill with the help of the mamasan (Numazu found the mamasan at Moonlight particularly helpful).

Then there's always the massage shop option but this may prove more time consuming than your schedule allows.

A great fun trip you have planned. 

On the tantric massage, 3 hours makes me think perhaps you got the wonderful scrub + tantric + "regular" massage.  It's quite an experience.  I don't name names, but I think in general the guys there are all good, so no comment as to the masseur.  My particular favorite there works great for me, but everyone is different and you may not like him as much then I would regret recommending him.  When I've done the tantric package the masseurs have switched out so that one masseur does the scrub and the regular massage, but another masseur does the tantric part.  Personally I like this very much.  I think this gives the main masseur, and me, a nice break and adds to the mystery.  I don't know if that is what they have planned for you.  

My one bit of advice on the tantric part is to accept it on its own terms and don't climax.  Also don't get hand-sy with the masseur during that part.  (Some people do - and you know who you are!).  Relax and just experience it.  Don't worry, you will have an opportunity for the whole thing to end happily during the final "regular" massage.  

I'm jealous.

I've never been to Golden Cock but my reading here suggests the boys there only receive oral but don't give. Am I wrong about that?

If you like twinks, Zy massage is pretty reliable for oral service. Not all of them, but most are happy to oblige. The downside is that the place is pretty rundown and the showers are cold. But I'm always happy there, and the Ngam Duphli neighborhood is worth exploring on its own, a bit less frenetic than Silom. I like it.

PM me for details, and names, of boys at Zy if you are interested.

I've never been to Golden Cock but my reading here suggests the boys there only receive oral but don't give. Am I wrong about that?

In the bar, you're right. But if you take a guy upstairs (400 extra), who knows what happens if the tip is right.

Think I make an automatic association between Golden Cock and oral. They just seem to belong together in the same sentence.

The best oral i have received , is from westerners ...

That being the case, you could check into Babylon without ever having to worry about tipping or buying someone a drink.  Just park yourself in the Garden of Earthly Delights. It's been westerner central for years.

You can both give and receive oral in Golden Cock.

Although I only partake in the bar when there are no other customers and the door is firmly locked, you can do anything in the bar at any time. If you are shy in front of others, be it customers or the other boys, you can go upstairs.

The two Lao guys have exquisite oral skills. Both really love giving as well as receiving.

Enjoy!

That being the case, you could check into Babylon without ever having to worry about tipping or buying someone a drink.  Just park yourself in the Garden of Earthly Delights. It's been westerner central for years.

I usually head straight for Pattaya, have always wanted to try Babylon but lack the courage to go alone ..Lol   

...have always wanted to try Babylon but lack the courage to go alone ..Lol   

And not without good reason.

A dozen years ago you'd be safe but no so much now. I began giving it a pass when farangs began outnumbering the locals by a distracting margin.

(I do, however, hope that great western head wasn't acquired in Pattaya)

My recent wanderings allow me to note that GC is open at 1 and oral is both a receivable and a deliverable there.

The Cambodian boys, unlike the Vietnamese, seem very comfortable with providing oral servicing.

I think you'll find they are from Laos, unless they now have Cambodian guide working there. It changes all the time, especially at night when they often have new guys turning up. Maybe they are freelancers or friends of the bar boys.

Your best bet is to go there at night and if you find an attractive guy, ask him to come to the bar in the afternoon. If he's keen you'll find him waiting for you.

If you like twinks, Zy massage is pretty reliable for oral service. Not all of them, but most are happy to oblige. The downside is that the place is pretty rundown and the showers are cold. But I'm always happy there, and the Ngam Duphli neighborhood is worth exploring on its own, a bit less frenetic than Silom. I like it.

PM me for details, and names, of boys at Zy if you are interested.

Is Zy massage same as Lomchoey Massage?

My recent wanderings allow me to note that GC is open at 1 and oral is both a receivable and a deliverable there.

The Cambodian boys, unlike the Vietnamese, seem very comfortable with providing oral servicing.  

These were actually two separate comments.  a4447a is correct GC is a Laotian outpost.  And Cambodian boys...

You can both give and receive oral in Golden Cock.

Although I only partake in the bar when there are no other customers and the door is firmly locked, you can do anything in the bar at any time. If you are shy in front of others, be it customers or the other boys, you can go upstairs.

The two Lao guys have exquisite oral skills. Both really love giving as well as receiving.

Enjoy!

Why gc will lock the door? If they lock the door then how can they get new customer? Unless you are giving generous tips that can cover their lost in potential customer coming in...

Why gc will lock the door? If they lock the door then how can they get new customer? Unless you are giving generous tips that can cover their lost in potential customer coming in...

I've been a regular customer there for years, so they "take care of me" very well.

They know what I like and are happy to oblige.

The tips I give the guys in the bar are substantial but not over the top. But I am the bar's biggest contributor to their weekly earnings when I'm in town.

And I am a regular source of income for the guys I spend time with. They know they will have a reliable income for the week or two I stay in Bangkok. So everyone is happy, which is what it is all about.

I'm not sure exactly how much I spend there every day, but probably 5,000-6000 baht. More on some days.

Give and you shall receive.

(I do, however, hope that great western head wasn't acquired in Pattaya)

Only the once ..Lol

But in the UK, i am amazed at the number of guys that just want to give it, and love doing it .

Some of then quite hot, and the youngest has been 23 .

Certainly fills in the time between Thailand trips ..Lol

I'm confused about the tipping at Golden Cock. I've never been there but quite curious to try my next trip in December. Since there seems to be a lot of,um, "group work," does each guy get a full 1,000 for playing, or have I read somewhere 300-400? Obviously it could get quite expensive with three or four boys. What would you tip if:

1. You fondle and suck in the public area.

2. You fondle, kiss, and suck with one guy in the private area. He doesn't reciprocate.

3. Same as 2 but he does reciprocate.

4. You play with more than one in the private area. No recip

5. You play with more than one and one does suck but the others don't.

6. Same as above, but all "give and receive."

I know I'm over-thinking this but just curious how you "veterans" respond.