Terry4

The Copa in Boyztown

Correct me if im wrong but I heard this is the only business in Boyztown that isnt Chinese owned.

According to the report I saw it appears the owners of the business maybe awaiting a higher offer.

The Copa has a hotel plus a go go bar downstairs.

I have stayed several times in their hotel and whilst i wouldnt rate it highly it does its job at a reasonable price if you dont mind a darkish room and a lot of noise emitting from outside.

Who exactly owns the Copa and is the Go Go owned by the same Hotel owner?

I did enjoy their 1030pm show, I loved the costumes although the other farang I was with got bored watching it .

I see the once famous Panorama Pub also struggling with customers, I remember years ago it was full of young European guys .

Last month I walked around this area nightly to seee how things have changed reminiscent of the past ( I have to stop doing that ) and remember “ street talk” and see Celebrity Ink in the old New Orleans ,how things change so quickly.

Even Palmers has gone, a loads of Indian restaurants in that Soi now,mind you the irish bar on the corner ,forget the name opp Celebrity ink is still there after 30 years .

Bar under Copa is show bar , not go-go and is called Castro, show is at 11 30.

Nothing wrong with Copa hotel and their massage boys are quite attractive.

Excuse my curiosity by why the hell you care who owns the bar and hotel, I'm just curious?

I doubt walking around  and mourning days past will do much to enhance your well being , worry about future , past , however rosy,  is gone.