TMax

Senso reopening

that's great news although bit too late for me as I'm back home.

Hope it's true. I was passing by at least twice every day when in Bangkok last two weekends and there  was no activity inside at all, building was tarped from roof to bottom and looked abandoned. Perhaps they found temorary location nearby ?

Although when need arises Thais can do things fast. It was the same with re-opening My Hero - three days before announced date it was just building site and on the day there were opened as stated. 

You always come to Thailand for a two week trip. This past trip you wanted to see if you could do it for one week and have good time. You have stated it was successful trip. Now the Ultimate Challenge. The weekend trip for Senso.

Leave Friday, arriving Saturday. Couple Senso Massages Saturday night. Fly home Sunday. ✈✈

You always come to Thailand for a two week trip. This past trip you wanted to see if you could do it for one week and have good time. You have stated it was successful trip. Now the Ultimate Challenge. The weekend trip for Senso.

Leave Friday, arriving Saturday. Couple Senso Massages Saturday night. Fly home Sunday. ✈✈

don't even try to make fun of me, LOL

Scenario you painted is doable in my opinion but only if airfare available would one I paid for my June or Sept 2017 trip. At rate I paid recently , answer is 'no'.

Plus I would need guarantee that M or Jack will be there and knowing how things are in Thailand , specially in view of my Pattaya foray , I wouldn't count on it, but still Art at Nakarat  or one of Moonlight models could work as consolation.   Thank you for suggestion.