Guest Dannyho

Arena Massage

Been here consecutively for the past 3 days heh. 590 baht for 1 hr room, if i rmb correctly the minimum tip for 1hr is 1000, i may be wrong, cuz i usually give higher than that but up to you. Once you go in, there will be a waitor who will assist you with the menu, showing all the prices for 1/1.5/2h, vip room , different kind of massage oil/cream etc.

I hv always tried a different guy but forgot most of their names... just take your time to scan all the guys, and choose one to your liking =)

visited Arena on a weekday around 7pm.

when i entered, a young guy immediately caught my eye.

unlike the other "uncles" who were busy chatting or working out, he was just chilling on the couch, swiping his phone.

as usual, everyone stood up, took off their singlets, and started flexing/smiling/making eye contact with me.

except him.

he kept his black singlet on, and continued swiping his phone, but i still couldn't keep my eyes off him.

according to the forummers' advice, pick only those who smile and make eye contact with you.

but i decided to ignore this "rule" for once.

and i'm glad i did.

once we were in the room, he started the conversation, and his English was more fluent than expected.

his name is Ice, 33 years old, born and raised in Thailand.

he had three boyfriends, one Korean, one Taiwanese, one Japanese.

i asked "why no Thai boyfriend", he replied "same same, I don't like".

we chatted throughout the whole session, i guess he felt comfortable enough when it was time to have "fun".

he was such a great kisser, i wished i didn't "release" so soon.

Just don't go for the dark-skinned papasan who can speak excellent English. He's very dishonest if you ask questions.

I have bad experience with him.

What do you mean by "dishonest"? And "dishonest" in his role as a 'papasan' or as a masseur?

Just don't go for the dark-skinned papasan who can speak excellent English. He's very dishonest if you ask questions.

I have bad experience with him.

I don't know. I was in Arena many times and never ever any trouble with neither mamasans not guys. Still have goose bumps from anticipation when climbing stairs there after all those years.

One of mamasans there Art is actually quite skilled in massage as well