12is12

C'mon guys.....only 4 BIG dicks?!

The three bars I mentioned are more associated with twink type bodies and guy-next-door appearance. Most customers, however, usually can find something that accommodates their preference.

If it’s just big cocks you’re after, you can find those at any bar but not on every guy. But I think you’ve already discovered that.

Again, I wish you all the best in pursuit of your preference.

8 hours ago, 12is12 said:

(-:

Actually, my 1st question should have been: how and where do I find him?

BTW, after I off a boy and like him, is it OK to set another session with him for the next day without going to the bar and paying the off fee?

If he must be there at evening, can we meet during the day, bypassing the bar?

It depends on the boy, bcoz based on experience some does, some doen't, ask him immediately 2 be sure...

If I schedule a 2nd off with a bar boy, I ask if I should go and off him from the bar or should I give him the fee. Almost always, the answer is give him the fee and he’ll pay it. 

Once in Pattaya the boy told me he got a discount on the fee if he paid it.  
Another time, the boy told me to meet him at the bar, I arrived before the club opened and was invited to wait in the club where the pre-opening  staff meeting was taking place. My guy was given a cash prize for the best body!  I suspect he didn’t want to lose me as an off but knew he would/might win the prize if he was there.  

21 hours ago, reader said:

For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing that they like."

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, Edinburgh, 1930

That may be the case for those who primarily concentrate on Jupiter, Moonlight and Tawan. But take a look at who’s getting offed at Luckyboys, Freshboys and Screwboys and you’ll find that you’re in the minority.

Bigger is bigger but not necessarily better.

But I wish you all the big muscles and big cocks you desire. That’s what makes Bangkok so fascinating to so many: choices.

Reader, just a comment, on our perspective bigger is better since we want it big, I just hope u don't generalize bigger is not necessarily better since we have our own preferences, its not an attack just 2 be clear...peace!

22 hours ago, 12is12 said:

The 3 bars u mentioned offer bigger bodies/muscles, but not necessarily bigger dicks. 'Normal' or lean/swim or twink types also have big dicks.

I actually prefer these because body builders aren't my type, and am therefor looking for recommendations in this direction.

As several other posters said above...those 3 bars are renown for their Twink type guys, or what I refer to as 'Pocket Twinks / Swimmers body' types...not heavily muscular.   Generally if the guys want to build themselves up they'll move on from those bars to say Jupiter where they know there's more chance of getting an off with that type of look.

Plus as the wise old saying goes...'it aint what you got...its how you use it'...me personally I'm much more interested in the whole package as in nice body but also good character / fun personality and 'good heart' as the Thai boys would say.

4 hours ago, reader said:

Trust me on this, Drim. There’s not a soul who reads the boards who’s unaware that you like really big cocks to match really big beefy muscles.

May the force be with you.

But 4 a change, I may try average boys 4 a complete experience, I know 1 with such size in BKK but he's still muscular and gym-fit, let's wait and c, tnx Reader!!! Hopefully ur in Songkran nxt yr!!!

13 hours ago, reader said:

The board awaits your adventure among the hoi polloi of the City of Angels with much anticipation, I’m sure.

Perhaps you’ll call the chosen one “Mr. Imperfect.”

On behalf of all the average out there, thank you so much. You do us a great honor.

Actually nope...Mr. Muscular is more appropriate, I'll call him that, lol...