GoldMember

WPBKK2020 - Hymns to God

On 1/5/2020 at 5:13 PM, anddy said:

glad you had a great time, bummer we didn't manage to meet up at WP, but it was fun for me too, even if without your queen lol, as I was confined to the smaller floor on the side... But that turned out not bad at all after initially being empty.

Yeah bummer! And although you didn't get to meet the queen, TLV current rumors state that she will be performing in your homeland this summer! 

A quick addition that I forgot about - 

The Glitz - Our flight back home left at midnight. This is usually the case for me when using EL AL or RJ. I prefer it that way since then I can sleep during most of the flight. Downside of that departure time is that check out time was 2PM (after some begging in Meridien lobby). Usually I just leave my luggage and return at 9PM but we wanted to rest and take a shower before the flight. I booked a night at the Glitz just for that 7 hour gap (40USD). It was a nice 2 minute walk from Le Meridien. That Place was more than sufficient for that matter with a clean room. I don't think I could have stayed there for the night just because the mattress was a showstopper for me. But all and all for what we needed it, it did the job well. We did spend inside that room less than 2 hours - but that is just what we needed it for.     

Smart move. I never bother with reception begging when leaving late in the afternoon and in the evening , just buy extra night or if that doesn't make economical sense for few hours book, like you something cheaper to have an access to shower and A/C while waiting.

I stay 2 night at Glitz with Z in Aug and don't recall any mattress problems. I guess we were too busy or something. Location is great , specially for Tawan lowers. Do they still collect that 500 key card deposit ? 

One other place u can take showers and lay down and get mutilated by hunks is the few full services massage places that have ensuite showers and beds. Nearest in silom should be Senso. Though itll probably cost you more than usd40 hehe. Prime is also a candidate if u go for oil massage, you will get a room either with ensuite showed or near a communal shower.