What do these emojis mean ?

Here I am discussing a possible long time off.   The conversation has gone on for a while, with him seeming interested, but not exactly providing much clarity.   So I decide to speed it up by specifying exact requirements.

I then get a load of emojis.   What exactly do these mean ?

Rightly or wrongly, I decided this wasn't the clear unambiguous positive response I am looking for, so quickly fixed up someone else.   Much easier.

I've also had rainbow coloured ice cream emojis sent to me.   No idea what this means.

Should I be learning what all these mean ?   And if so, how can I be sure there is a single meaning ?    So far, when this happens, I just move onto another boy.

20200209_152342-800x595.png

138126231_ScreenShot2020-02-09at4_10_45PM.png.cb599311629df850cb19b26c9eff67b1.png  = cum/semen

I think it's a universal language now for semen, but it's also consistent with the Thai/Laos shorthand when the context allows of saying "water" (naam น้ำ) for semen -- short for naam asuchi น้ำอสุจิ.  (อสุจิ = sperm)

I would interpret it as promising a hot good time of orgasmic bliss.

Thank you for the explanations.   

Presumably a cum emoji doesn't specify how we get to that stage ?    

So if he provides a rushed HJ rather than a more interesting service, he's satisfied any contractual obligations implied by the emoji ?

In a similar way, presumably an aubergine emoji does not specify whose ubergine goes where ?   

If this was the start of the conversation, I might have viewed it as promising.    However, we had being chatting for a while and I was looking to confirm precisely what he's offering.