Cheshirecat

Goodbye

How do i say goodbye we been friends 2 years always chat everyday it’s harder now he’s in PattAya and with the travel restrictions I don’t know when we meet again don’t want to upset him . I know he is stuck there now and life is hard for everyone at the moment . I help him as much as I can but .he said he wants to go home to Cambodia but too hard to travel . No work at the moment I think because no bars no tourists . I want to say goodbye because not good for my head or heart .

Separation is hard for all of us but it is has always been part of human life; think of the families kept apart by war or by the demands of work. In these circumstances, we must accept that those we love may well depend on us and to continue to support them. And it's easier for us to do so now that we are globally connected. When I first met P seventeen years ago  ,  it was much harder....even mobile phones weren't always available.  I bought him his first one in Tuc Com, then only a quarter of the size it it is now. Now we can talk anytime we like by phone or on LINE. So I'm grateful, even if sometimes I feel sad  when we finish our conversation.

On a positive note, I'm confident that in four so months we shall be together with our loved ones.

But you 

On 4/20/2020 at 10:49 AM, Cheshirecat said:

How do i say goodbye we been friends 2 years always chat everyday it’s harder now he’s in PattAya and with the travel restrictions I don’t know when we meet again don’t want to upset him . I know he is stuck there now and life is hard for everyone at the moment . I help him as much as I can but .he said he wants to go home to Cambodia but too hard to travel . No work at the moment I think because no bars no tourists . I want to say goodbye because not good for my head or heart .

But you asked this in another topic before and received answers from some forum members including me why are you openning the issue again ???

Now is not the time to part company with friends, times are tougher for them than they are for us.

None of us from overseas really know at the moment when we will next be able to get back over there to see them, but in the meantime social media is proving a boon for us all.