Knockemdown123

Bkk Group play/parties

32 Caucasian male here recently into exploring my gay side. I’ve been with mostly ladyboys and explored quite a bit. I’m starting to have fantasies about smooth gay Thai boys. I’m interested in finding info on any places where open group sex can be found. Could be clubs, saunas, private parties or line groups. I would love to be somewhere that I could look around and see hot Thai boys sucking and getting sucked. And feel free to take mine out and see what happens. I am fit young and attractive. I’m open to pnp and poppers. Any information would be lovely. 

best bet is saunas, especially on their naked nights, and even more so at the orgy parties held at some saunas, notably R3 and Mania (others too though). That is, were used to be held there pre-covid. While saunas have reopened, and now also have the naked nights again (speaking of R3 and Mania), I don't know about the orgy parties yet. Will come eventually I guess.

39 minutes ago, Knockemdown123 said:

Thanks! I’ve been reading about Babylon. Is that still a thing? Would love to find likeminded guys in bkk who would show me the ropes at one of theses places, don’t really wanna go alone. 

Yes Babylon is still a thing.
Advantage: all Thais (or other Asians) going there are by definition into westerners, which is not the case at the more local saunas.
Disadvantage: no orgy parties as such, but shouldn't be a big deal. Still fun.

Just get in touch (PM), I'll be happy to show you around

4 hours ago, anddy said:

Yes Babylon is still a thing.
Advantage: all Thais (or other Asians) going there are by definition into westerners, which is not the case at the more local saunas.
Disadvantage: no orgy parties as such, but shouldn't be a big deal. Still fun.

Just get in touch (PM), I'll be happy to show you around

How i wish i can join lol

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

There were rumours about Babylon closing- pre-Covid rumours, I should add. Whats' the latest news?

that's true, I heard those too, maybe have even mentioned them myself here. However, I know it's open now, so those rumors obviously didn't become reality as yet. I know PULSE Clinic is planning to host a pool party there at the end of this month which I'm planning to attend, so I will try to inquire (hope I don't forget).