williewillie

Le Stud boy club in Walking Street area..

There’s a large rainbow flag outside Le Stud and many guys, doormen?.

It is a late night boy club with loud music and shows.  Loud music and late night/ early morning never my thing , so no first hand report from me.

One time in the old Hollywood club years ago left me almost deaf for a hour. Maybe with noise cancelling ear phones??

As far as I know one of the guys that was involved with G-Star is now involved in this venture and it appears to be following a very similar model. There is probably a whole story behind that which I am unaware of.

One or two of my Thai/Cambodian friends have been visiting and like it - the bottles of whisky they share probably help with that haha.

As per a boy outside Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza, Le Stud has closed.  This boy starts tomorrow at Winner Boys.

I had heard from a farang friend that Winner has over ten boys on stage and two might interest me, so I went to see.

The stage was full of playful boys, no doubt attributable to a generous whiskey bottle set up.  I knew one of the new lads from a year 

or so ago and we renewed our acquaintance over drinks.  The other lad also interested me with his bubble butt and will be

interviewed soon.  The boys come and go, so no way to know with looking yourself. 

Good to hear that Winner is still in business And not yet another casualty of Covid. I visited several times during my February trip and whilst the number and attractiveness of the boys varied I enjoyed my visits and offed on two occasions. Please tell us how the interview of the bubble butt lad went. I’m hoping my February visit does not prove to be my last.

11 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Good to hear that Winner is still in business And not yet another casualty of Covid. I visited several times during my February trip and whilst the number and attractiveness of the boys varied I enjoyed my visits and offed on two occasions. Please tell us how the interview of the bubble butt lad went. I’m hoping my February visit does not prove to be my last.

Bubble butt boy named Sang Kron or something close to that.  I bought him a drink and found his perfume too strong.

Great butt but far too feminine for my tastes.  Most of the boys at Winner appear to be  gay but some with enlarged nipples, just not for

me.  Of course, many like fem boys and Winner has a good number, some quite cute.  My preference is Nice Boys but

new boys are rare and are badly needed in my opinion.