Vessey

Which Bars?

So as the tumbleweed blows lazily across this and other forums as we all remain 'confined to barracks' for the foreseeable futue, a little bit of fun perhaps - definitely not to be taken too seriously.

Bars are closing or being mothballed around the town and, stuck at home, we fear for what, of the places we know and love,  that we might still find open and available to us when we eventually return.

So I am giving you now the power to ensure that your two favourite bars will survive and remain open to you once you are back. 

So which two Pattaya Bars would you choose and why?  (I am saying two only because I couldn't decide between the two that I would choose from). It could be location of course, it could be ambience, it could be boys (or a particular boy perhaps), it could be drink prices, it could be a great meeting place. Which two would you miss the most if they were gone?

Ex Pats can obviously take part - although your perspective is probably different haha.

For my part both mine would be in Sunee Plaza. Neither picture is mine - both pinched from Google.

The first Nice Boys,

65507449_4thAugust2020.jpg.1e3700bf11c783a6f9bf87ce1ef862df.jpg

That wonderfully depraived and joyous boy bar. Boys in their loose-fitting pants, and usually less. Appendages of varying length and thickness everywhere to be paraded on stage and handled for small considerations. Boys sitting aside you with a drink out and pants down. First to cum competitions for the stage boys with your 300 baht cash prize, a boy rushing over with cum in his hand to prove what you have just witnessed. Looks of disappointment from the others so another 300 baht into a wooden bin-cup tapped smartly on the table by the mamasan that gets all their hands working in furious action again. Lights full on so your depravities with the boy next to you are there for all to vicariously share in.  Had one occasion with a boy sitting either side of me, pants down and with both my hands fully 'occupied' - and with the lad on my right being kind enough to lift my beer bottle to my mouth so I could drink keeping both hands going. 100 or 200 baht for just a lenghty play, 300 baht if you got got them to a finish. With the closure of Eros and Good Boys, such happy depravity is rare to find in Pattaya now.  Gay Pattaya without Nice Boys would be far less enticiung for me!   As to boys, currently Nice Boys is home to the legendary Dui!, those that know him will understand, those that dont - well you need to go and find out! Oh god but I love that boy!

The Second, is Winner Boys

1282140_17425991_444332975904383_916267328299619415_n(2).thumb.jpg.3f96d90a116a31ae00a15f6521a56951.jpg

If Nice Boys is a boy bar, then Winner Boys is a twink bar par excellence. A darker ambiance with dark corners and modesty cushions for those who want to get (really) better aquainted with the boy that has come over to drink with you. Small Twinks in small pants dancing on stage - the very thought can 'stiffen the sinews' even from 6,000 miles away!   Some boys are naturally 'friendlier' than others, but here these modesty cushions are available to hide active hands or mouths (yours or theirs - I have seen both) while you enjoy your beer; the expected rewards being similar to those of Nice Boys I recall. Currently home to two other of my favourite boys Dah and Nam - again those that know, know etc etc. haha.

Both bars are great fun and given the parlous state of Sunee bars generally, I can only hope that both will still be around on my return - whenever that will be.

I'm interpreting your question as which bars would you miss, selected from those remaining open in early 2020, pre-covid.

My answers are:    Winner Boys  & Cupidol

Winner Boys has a nice selection of twinks and reasonable prices.   It ought to come out top of my evaluation by a mile, but they lose out by charging a higher off fee before 10:00 pm, but at times there are no boys on stage by 10:00 pm.   There might be plenty of boys there, but they are all drinking, smoking outside or doing anything but being on stage.   The idea of a higher off fee before 10:00pm would be absolutely fine, if the management cracked the whip and ensured all the boys remaining on the premises were still keeping the stage occupied in rotation.

Cupidol has, at times also had a nice selection of boys on stage.   But it can vary.  

Neither of these come close to my all time favourites of Euro Boys and Funny Boys.    I also miss the option of the debauchery at Eros, since it was quite pleasant to walk into a bar and find some hot lad immediately decides to sit on my lap, naked.

The bar scene is not what it was.

BoyzBoyzBoyz and  Xboyz for me.

I know BBB guys are parading  on the stage fully dressed or at least in jeans but there wee ( and still will be I hope) few guys I'd be happy to spent some time with.

Xboys, music is annoyingly loud but show quite explicit and guys I took from there always friendly and obliging.

Nice Boys will fit in the podium for the reasons mentioned in posts above but only in third place. I just like older and bigger guys than what it to be found there

Yes I would not disagree with most of the posts so far in the choice of Winner. During my last trip in February I went there from my Jomtien hotel knowing that I would find boys I like - twinks.  As Vessey describes you can check your choice out before committing to an off. For me this would to tongue kiss him and briefly feel his cock For size and hardness. Of course performance varies but I’ve not had a major disappointment. My other selection would be from the host bars in the Jomtien Complex maybe the Question Mark or Home Bar. There most of the boys are Cambodian. For a long time off it’s better to wait till approaching midnight but before I liked to sit appraising them , perhaps chatting to other customers from different countries, before inviting a nice one over to sit down in one of the double seats. The Khmer boys are usually very willing in bed In top or bottom mode.
Of course the selection of bars is much smaller than when I first discovered Pattaya 20 years ago. Then there was maybe a dozen gogos in Sunee alone and I remember Kaos/ Villa Rouge and Krazy Dragon in particular, and of course Euro Boys. In BT Cupidol has provided a number of bed companions In the past particularly when I stayed at the Ambiance, but I’ve not found their boys as attractive during my last three trips.
I think reminiscing like this is a small antidote to the pain we feel at not being able to travel to the places we love.

1 hour ago, Travellerdave said:

I think reminiscing like this is a small antidote to the pain we feel at not being able to travel to the places we love.

Thanks that was absolutely my intention,

As to my 'parameters' take them as broadly as you wish - its just a bit of fun to share what we are missing the most and hoping will still be there when we get back.