A Soft Lockdown In Pattaya

13 hours ago, z909 said:

seems unable to comprehend the idea that he might counter the boredom by reading at least one book per week.  The concept of lifelong learning is not one he follows.

Typical. If it would be different they didn't 'work' as money boys. Most of them are lazy and seeking easy money to earn .

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Typical. If it would be different they didn't 'work' as money boys. Most of them are lazy and seeking easy money to earn .

I suspect it is nothing to do with them being money boys or being in Thailand.

I would bet that very few teen/twenty odd year old lads worldwide are using the time to read a book.

Friday

Cupidol had 4 boys on stage. Fully clothed, so I did not stay.

Panorama open with about 13 customers, including me. 

A nice cat is sniffing around BBB, no other signs of life there.

Promise of a show at Castro on Saturday, see photo.

20210212_205430_copy_645x752x.jpg

Saturday

Cupidol, Panorama, Serene and Castro were all open.

The Castro cabaret show had around 50 customers (I counted).  Next show 1 week later.  I think this is a good turnout in the circumstances.

Serene seemed to have about zero customers.  I didn't set foot in Cupidol, but was told the fully clothed boys were all drinking with one customer.

Whilst a Gogo bar with a closed door like Cupidol offers only fully clothed boys, if one walks down the street next to that 747 at 4:00pm on a Friday afternoon, many of the open fronted bars have young ladies in underwear spilling out onto the street. 

Quite a contrast in dress code applied to the gay and straight scenes.

To watch handsome fully clothed boys, I can just go to Central mall, where appearance seems to be an important criteria for employees.

If I want to drink with fully clothed boys, host bars satisfy that need at 90 baht a drink.