Guest FourAces

Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today

• Members

Oz, when you do a girl do you find you do things differently than you would with a guy? Do you go down on them or just fuck? Do you go for vaginal or try for anal?

Not sure why, but Oz strikes me as an "all of the above" kind of guy. :P

Oz, when you do a girl do you find you do things differently than you would with a guy? Do you go down on them or just fuck? Do you go for vaginal or try for anal?

I have never done anal with a girl. I always go vaginal. Never really crossed my mind to do otherwise.

Not sure why, but Oz strikes me as an "all of the above" kind of guy. :P

If I am with the girl because I like her than I will do anything I think she enjoys to make her happy. I am pretty flexible with things like that anyway. ^_^

I have never done anal with a girl. I always go vaginal. Never really crossed my mind to do otherwise.

Funny. I saw a girl just the other day who said she likes anal, and can even occasionally get an orgasm that way. Had been with a couple others who liked it, but never heard that before.

I learned that when someone doesn't want to give you the time of day (diva reasons) that it is best to follow them and let them know you are REALLY into them. Some consider this stalking. ^_^ But, for me it was at a sauna and it paid off 10 fold by me getting into the bed with a real charmer!

PS I learned that 60R can make me happy!

• Members

Way back in my college days, well grad school actually, I dated a girl who was curious about anal. Her previous bfs had refused to experiment -- a head thing I guess. She went into orbit over it. :o The next day her roommate wanted to know what I had done to my date and would I do it to her. B)

I took this not so much as a testament to my prowess as much as the discovery of a new door to pleasure -- so to speak. ;) Of course it is clear I didnt suck either. -_-

• Members

Was it different doing anal on a girl than on a dude?

If this is addressed to me then yes and no. It depends on the level you concentrate on. Globally, doing a female is different that doing a male. Different psyches, styles, buttons, approaches. On the local level, same warmth and tightness and moans. Both can be gentle or frenetic. Not sure how else to put it.

Guest NeedSome

I learned that NO ONE that loves you calls after 1AM. Only BS calls. To that end, I have started to turn my cell phone off after that time.

I had a boss that once called me at 4:00 AM to tell me that a 6:00 AM meeting was cancelled. Why there was a 6:00 AM meeting to begin with was beyond me, but hey. Anyway, that's when I started turning off my cell at night.

There are some times that you need to leave your phone on after 1 a.m.

One of my friends is bipolar and while it's only happened once, she did have a freak out and decide one night that she was Mary Magdeline. The cops took her to a mental hospital and as I was the only French number in her cell phone memory they needed to call me to come down, tell them who she actually was and talk to her parents.

Also, I used to have a female friend in town who would sometimes get lost when she was drunk. Then, she'd call me, I'd ask her what businesses she could see and then guide her home safe with directions.

• Members

I learned that if I made the minimum payment on my credit card, it would take me twelve years to pay it off and cost me almost double my original purchase.

The info is right out there in plain sight. Don't recall seeing it before, so maybe the consumer financial reforms are starting to kick in. thumbsup.png

Guest FourAces

I learned if you really believe he has QJ then don't pay him off simply to confirm you were right along, just wait for another hand.

Guest BeachBoy

Well, I haven't learned it yet, but tonight I'm expecting to have learned how to finally make rice! It's true. I've never succeeded in making rice that doesn't come in those instant packets. I've gotten more into cooking in the last couple of months, and as my skills have advanced I got embarassed about not knowing how to cook freaking RICE. I went and bought some, and I'm gonna do it til I get it right.

BTW, any tips would be appreciated.