TotallyOz

Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure

Sorry guys. It has been a really hectic week here for me. Trying to get an apartment ready and everything has kept me busy with mundane things. However, as Firecat can tell you, I have been a bore for a week. I hope when my BF's go away this weekend, I'll be out to play a bit more. ;)

Guest hitoallusa

What! You've got two long term bfs! :shocked: I don't have even one. Some guys have all the guys! :unsure: I have to fight for a bill that permits only one bf per person in the future. ^_^

Sorry. I am not as fast as Tomcal and have spent the past few days with my 2 long term BF's.

• Members

Sorry guys. It has been a really hectic week here for me. Trying to get an apartment ready and everything has kept me busy with mundane things. However, as Firecat can tell you, I have been a bore for a week. I hope when my BF's go away this weekend, I'll be out to play a bit more. ;)

Don't worry the weekend is almost here Oz will be making his appearance outside his apartment and the boys will be chanting his name. Long term BF's are going home for the weekend and when the mice are away , the cat will play or something like that?

Guest lurkerspeaks

Oz, just curious, did the boys know each other before you came along, or did you bring the two of them together? Do they consider themselves a couple when you are not around? Or are they separate entities which come together just for you?

Oz, just curious, did the boys know each other before you came along, or did you bring the two of them together? Do they consider themselves a couple when you are not around? Or are they separate entities which come together just for you?

They did not know each other at all. They are not a couple when I am not here. Both have ladies they live with when I am away and they go home to visit from time to time when I am in Thailand. Both are straight but have been wonderful to me. They are both very loving, great at taking care of me, great sex and I have no doubt love me a great deal. But, loving me is as much as 2 straight guys can love a gay guy double their age and 4 times their weight. ^_^ I have always been pretty up front with boys I see. I have expectations and when met, I am very good to them. These 2 boys have a great life for Thai standards or just about any other standard but I am a realist. They have both stayed with me in ups and downs and have always gone above and beyond anything I ever expected of the guys. In return, both have gotten an education and both seem to really enjoy when I am in Thailand. It is perfect for them as I have zero jealousy with regard to their ladies and I have meet both gals and they realize when I am in Thailand I am priority. ^_^

Does this sound odd to you? Maybe it does. But, it works for me. ^_^

thank you for the explanation! it's something very private. could you share the story about how you met them. thank you!

The one on the left worked in a bar in Sunee Plaza called Crazy Pub. It was a JO club. You would go in and put 100 bath into a cup and the first boy to JO got the money. I got a crush on him and went every day for a few weeks trying to entice him to go outside the club with me. Finally, after a month or two of him saying no, one day he walked up to me in the street and said OK. We were great ever since.

The one on the right did not work in a bar when I met him. He was into selling of illegal substance in the area and I saw him get into a fight and I wanted to meet him as I loved the way he fought and argued. I made him an offer he could not refuse and as he had just had a baby he wanted to get out of the business he was in and change his life. He did.

Neither spoke English when I met him and now they both do. I sent them both to English school as a requirement of staying with me and I asked them both to go back and get their High School GED. Both did but it took him 4-5 years to do that. One is in University right now and the other is looking for a new University or school.

I find most Thai boys are very good at reading whether a foreigner is going to be good to them or not. Back when I met them both, I had about 3-5 other guys living with me and they saw how well I took care of the other guys and they wanted to be a part of the "family" or "party." These 2 have lasted through all the other boys that have lived with me over the many years and both have been great to me.

I hope that gives a bit more background on the guys but also on why I love Thailand so much. Because, you really can make a difference in the life of the guys here but also, anything is possible if you are patient and kind to them.

Tonight, I was on a mission. I met a guy a few nights back with Firecat who said he was new in town (who knows) and he was very limited in what he does. I told Firecat that I'd give him a week and go back and I did. He was very happy to do everything I wanted from him and I was thrilled so I took him off.

He was extremely sweet and affectionate and while not a great kisser in the beginning, he turned out to be really great.

I took him from an area of Pattaya known as Boyztown and a bar called Funny Boys. The off fee is 400 baht and the cost for a short time is "up to you." Most people pay 1-2 k baht for a short time. I gave him 1500 and some taxi money. Drinks in the bar were 150 baht each. So for 2 drinks, his off fee and tip, it cost me 2200 baht or 70 USD.

I thought he was adorable and I loved his hair. LOL And, yes, he is 18 years old with ID that I checked but also, I know this bar very well and the mamasan and the owner owns 2 of the best places in Thailand and would never risk the business.

Funny Boys had nice low music, about 45 boys and a wide variety of guys to choose from. The seats are comfortable and the bathrooms are VERY clean. It is a very well run establishment and it is next door to about 4 other gay gogo bars and 3 massage places and 1 street over is another 10-15 bars. If you can't find someone of your liking here, you are lost to the world. :smile:

post-100001-0-18706300-1350057682_thumb.

post-100001-0-09788200-1350104486_thumb.

• Members

I will add something to give you an idea of the range of boys here in Thailand. I refer to myself as a Butterfly. Which the boys understand means I will not become their BF and I will see other boys. Not to mean that I don't repeat because I have 1/2 dozen boys that I see over and over again. My first 7 or 8 years my trips were limited to 2 weeks - month and so I resolved I would not fall in love and have all the resulting entanglements. 10,000 miles between people is not a good recipe for success . And I did not want to be getting emails for money all the time.

By the time I moved here and lived 90% of my time in Thailand , I had become pretty set in my ways and continued my Butterfly living. I no longer live here but spend 4 one month trips every year. The last 2 years I have become a great fan of GayRomeo because in Thailand any time and I do mean any time of the day there are 40-50 boys who want to come to my room. Yes 90% of them are money boys but who cares. I still go out to the Bars etc but they are only open 830pm-1am.

Anyways 2 days ago I saw a new listing on GayRomeo and sent him a message. I could tell by his reply that his English might be better then most because his replies did not sound like google translates. He had been in town 4 months and worked at an Internet shop. Immediate bonus points for me . He did not come into town and take the easy way out and go work in a bar or just look for paid sex on GayRomeo. He works 830pm-830am 6 days a week for my guess about 7000 baht a month which is $250. He can survive on that by living with other boys etc but it is a hard life.

I made a date with him and with great anticipation I waited for him to arrive. I just had an inkling this one could be special. No mention of money had been made by him although I will always give money even if not asked for. The amount $30-$40 is fairly meaningless to me and makes a difference in their lives.

Special he was. Excellent English including idioms and everything in bed if I designed the boy myself. hehe

His work shifts do not allow for as much time together as I would like but I have a feeling that my Butterfly days may be reduced somewhat because this one has potential to get my heart.

He is Gay, masculine , fully versatile although I am a top only but maybe we can add another boy for him to play with. Based on the hard on he had from start to finish , I am sure he will be a great Top also. I include 1 photo for you and by the way he is 20 years old.

post-100001-0-08678600-1350102372_thumb.

Guest FourAces

OZ - firecat awesome reports ...

OZ a fascinating insight on your two boyfriends. Aside from being adorable looking they seem precious as well.

And firecat as I mentioned a bit back you seem to be everywhere :D In fact, I find myself looking over my shoulder as I type this thinking you might be standing behind me :lol:

btw firecat I'll volunteer to bottom for your potential bf and let you know how well he tops. Its the least I can do for the team :P

• Members

For those of you contemplating your first visit to Thailand or returning veterans, the fares from some west coast cities have never been lower.

I was checking March and april dates from Seattle to Bangkok and getting fares on UA for $821. This is ridiculously low . Fares are $200 more out of LAX.

Time to make your plans!!

I had a great guy over today for the afternoon. But, I didn't get a current photo of him for you as I have been far too busy this last week and just didn't have the camera batter charged.

But, I know know him for several years and he is a great guy. His name is New and he is in the middle of my 2 long term boyfriends in the attached photo. I still see him on a regular basis when I am in Thailand. The photo was taken in Phuket a few years back and the boyfriends both had long hair (which I love). ^_^

We went down to Phuket for a holiday and toured around the islands and the jungle. The boys also want for a few day of rock climbing (I only lasted one day) and they also took some scuba lessons.

I'll charge my camera this week as I'd love to have a few more pics of the beauties that live in Thailand for you to see! ;)

post-100001-0-96025500-1350834963_thumb.

• Members

I would refer to him as my Boytoy and not BF. I believe he has a sponsor that sends him to the University but possibly does not serve all his sexual desires.(I am guessing but the signs are there) His English is good enough that he never tells me anything of substance. I have no phone number and can only contact him on GayRomeo. He is a little dynamo in bed and experienced but still shy if that makes sense. He is well dressed and quite familiar with computers and iphone and yet has never let me see a phone in his possession.

I am guessing either his sponsor is quite old or does not visit Thailand that often. He is perfect for this Butterfly!

Today, I went to my favorite place in Pattaya. It is a bar called Nice Boys. The boys are typically on the rougher side and Firecat doesn't like the place too much. So, when he told me he was going to stay in tonight, I headed right over. I went to about 4 or so bars before I got to Nice Boys and I had a drink.

I really wanted a massage tonight and I took 2 guys for the massage. The drinks cost us 150 baht and the off fee was 350 baht. The tip was a minimum of 1k baht. Both boys were sweet and friendly and gave a great massage and a very happy ending. It was a great way to end a night in Thailand. Sexy boys, a great massage and a release that felt like a volcano errupting. :smile:

The boy on the left is 20 years old and the one on the right is 22 years old.

post-100001-0-49618400-1351012042_thumb.