TotallyOz

Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure

As I had a long day yesterday and my best friend left me in Pattaya all alone (with the 2 boyfriends), I jumped online as there was a hottie next door to me. We chatted and he came for a visit. His name was O and he asked for 1500 baht which I normally give but hate to be asked the high end. But, I wanted to sample his goods and I did. He was sexy and versatile and had a great body.

(I only saw him as I knew Firecat would wander into Bangkok and find all these hotties he would send me photos and brag about) ^_^

post-100001-0-78369400-1351576451_thumb.

Guest FourAces

On Soi Twilight (nickname) last night ,which is the GoGoBoy street in Bangkok. Snapped this photo. 4 of these massage shops in between the GoGo Bars. Something for everyone.

firecat a very nice photo. i just love how there are all these young guys waiting for a customer to pick them i am guessing.

I was sitting eating lunch at my favorite Day Night 2 Restaurant called Salt and Pepper. Along on the motorcycle came this cute guy smiling ear to ear. I recognized him but it has been a while. He has been in the army for 2 years and is on leave. He parked and ate lunch with us and it was great to catch up with him. He is a very sweet guy and very handsome IMHO.

Naturally, I wanted to help out a soldier so I asked him if he wanted to come over for a short time. He said yes and our date was set.

I just love me a soldier in camouflage pants!

post-100001-0-39723000-1353601970_thumb.