TotallyOz

Totally Oz Visits Thailand: A Photo History of His Adventure

Hello everyone. I have been asked for years to take more photos on my trips and I am determined this trip to do just that. To appease my friend Firecat and to try to live up to Tomcal's Brazil adventures, I'll try to post a few photos from my time in the Land of Smiles on this trip.

First stop: Super A and a nice young man named Bo. He is 22 years old and cute and sweet. He is a very passive kisser and has a nice tongue ring and several Buddha tattoos over his body. I met him last night and wanted to spend time with him but the long term boyfriend wore me out as it was my first day in paradise. So, I booked an appointment with him this afternoon and paid his "off fee" last night to the bar and he showed up (Thai time) at my hotel and the BF went down to get him.

Here is a pic of him that I hope you enjoy! He was a very fun guy! I'll call him:

Boytoy 1

post-100001-0-43354000-1348912985_thumb.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am sure I speak for most everyone in saying Thank you for the posts and pics. But if you want to be compared to Tomcal, you will need to post some more revealing photos.. We wanna see the goods.. LOL

Guest lurkerspeaks

you mean it is illegal to take nude photos, even if the person is of legal age? OMG..strange that a society would allow gogo bars but not a nude photograph

I went to Hero Massage today. Hero is my favorite massage place in Bangkok and normally has about 40 or more guys to choose from. You choose the guy and they take you to a room and give you a great massage. Fee for room is 600 baht and the tip for the boy is minimum 1,000 baht (30 USD).

My normal guy was not there today and neither were a few other lads I know so I tried Jom. He is nice guy with funny personality and good strong massage (maybe too strong for me).

So, here is boytoy 2! ^_^

post-100001-0-84691300-1349002922_thumb.

Guest FourAces

OZ do they offer happy endings as well or is it only a massage? btw he looks as if he might make a good top :P

I think its nice in a way your normal guy wasn't there ... if he had been you would not have had the opportunity experience someone else.

Looking forward to boytoy #3 :D

Hero is a massage place that caters to gay men and there is a "happy ending" at the end. To know what you will get, you simply ask the mamasan aka hostess what each does. They will point to you a group that does everything (top and bottom) and a group that is top only. All will suck dick that I have ever met but I always ask in advance.

The massage is a professional massage for about 40 minutes and then sex for about 20. They will always start to jack you off and get you to cum that way or orally. You simply tell them, "I want to fuck you." and they say OK. They will always do what they are expected if you are told in advance what they want.

You are led by the boy to a massage room with a shower. They shower you (wash you, clean you and dry you with a towel). There is a massage table or a bed depending on the room you get (regular or deluxe). They then give you a massage and then a "happy ending."

I have been to Hero at least 100 times over the years and always been happy with what I get. But, I listen to the mamasan. One guy I REALLY want for years and the mamasan always tells me, "sometimes he is good and sometimes he is bad. Sometimes he tries to rush and someones people like him. But, it is a gamble with him." I have been told this about 10 times over the years and have not tested the boy yet but I wanted to yesterday.

They all have with them condoms in case anal sex is involved. Some will use it for oral depending on the guy. They get a minimum tip of 1,000 baht which is theirs to keep. Some will do 3 massages per day or more and thus this is a great job and they make great money and stay for years.

• Members

Totally Oz gives good advice. My massage at Hero was a disappointment, but I did not ask the mamasan for information first. I went simply on looks, and got a straight guy who was bored all the way.

Picking a guy at a massage parlor in Thailand is both fun and awkward. When you enter many places, the boys stop playing pool or whatever they were doing, and line up. As you look at them, they are also looking at you. They can't speak, so some use eyes and mouths to garner your interest. You ultimately have to disappoint all of them but one, but there never seem to be any hard feelings. And the one you picked is usually quite happy.

knock knock

who is there

not OZ :lol:

It must have been a very brief adventure as OZ's photo history shows us :P:smile::D

hehe

Sorry. I am not as fast as Tomcal and have spent the past few days with my 2 long term BF's.

I will post at least 25 hot guys in this thread before I leave though.

Thanks TO for the report.

Do any of them speak English?

Any of them L or XL, or is it true that almost all Asians are un-endowed?

Any of them cut?

All of them speak basic English. Some barely but many very good English.

Many are very well endowed. Some of the nicest biggest cocks I have seen are in Thailand. It is not true that they are underendowed. However, I am in Thailand and not China or Japan. There is a difference esp with the boys from Thailand from the South of the country.

All of them are uncut. I have never met one that is cut.

• Members

OZ and I set out to see some of the latest offering at the GoGo Boy Bars in Pattaya.

1. First stop was FunnyBoys. Always a well run bar with various types it did not disappoint. In fact they even had IMHO a couple of stunners, something I have not seen in Pattaya for a few years. Unfortunately they were Straight or so they said and un willing to do much of anything. Not for me but there are some guys who like to worship. At any rate music at an acceptable level although certainly bordering on too loud and all the extras of hand towels, peanuts, etc. As always well run by Mama Rose.

2. Next stop was ToyBoys which had a new sign. Now my last trip I stopped in there to find 5 or 6 disinterested boys. What a change. 20 Boys and again IMHO a couple of stunners who were willing in all departments or at least so they promised. Music at a perfect level, Boys dancing and no pushy mama sans .

3. Now on to XBoys and by now it is really raining . This means a long walk home after in knee deep water. Happens some time in October.

Arrived 30 minutes before the show which was to start at 1045pm. There was a time when all I ever offed were Door Men because the bars used to use the cutest ones to bring in the customers. A long time since that has been the case but there at the door to XBoys was was the cutest boy with an angelic face . Be still my heart. However after we sat down and I mentioned to OZ, how cute the Door Man was. He smiled at me and said you mean the one in high heels? Another fantasy ruined.

Not to worry. On stage was the best looking mixture of boys of the 3 Bars and again IMHO at least 2 Stunners. . The Big Cock show is pretty good and lays to rest any talk about Asians being under sized. At least in Thailand this is not the case.. And the Fuck show is both on stage and in your lap. They expect to be tipped for this up close look , about a buck or 2. They have some Brake Dance boys to finish off the show and they are incredible.

All of this for the price of a drink about $5 and then of course every one on stage or in the show , waiters , bartenders etc can be in your bedroom later on in the evening for a total cost of about $50. Amazing Thailand!!

Completely agree with Firecat's assessment! I had one boy from Funny Boys that would have made my photo collection but he was only working in bar for 5 days and straight and did not do anything sexually other than JO and Fuck the client. He would not even suck. So, I postpone my meeting with him a few weeks and will return to see him as he was adorable 18 year old with very manly voice and sexy features. After a few weeks, they usually lighten up in sucking dick.

The one bad thing about the night was when we walked out of the last bar at near midnight, the rains were pouring down and no way not to get drenched. We needed to get a baht bus (truck that takes you around town for 10 baht) but none were to be found and we had to walk a long way in rain pouring down, 2 feet of water and roads flooded. LOL My BF usually takes me on a motorcycle but he is home with parents this weekend and thus we were left to fend our ourselves.

Firecat is accurate when he says that there were many stunners out last night. I can't imagine anyone on earth not find several boys last night they would fall in love with instantly.