gap1972

Last 4 days in Rio

Thank you for the great reports. I really did enjoy them and also the photos.

Like you, I enjoy Sao Paulo a great deal and I also enjoy Rio. It is hard for me to pick between the 2. I seem to like LaGoa over any place in Brazil for my last few trips but I also like 117 and Meio Mundo. I have not been to Brazil in over a year so my next trip I'll do both cities again. For me, it only takes one special lad to make the city for me. ^_^ In cities of many million Brazilians, that is often easy to find. ^_^

• Members

Thanks for the photos!

I have appreciated your posts and photographs! Muito obrigado!

I do not plan to visit Brasil in 2016 but do hope that all goes well and that I am ready in 2017. It's been four years now since I last visited my favorite country and Rio de janeiro one of my most favorite of the cities that I've visited in the largest country in South America! ^_^^_^

Two more nights in Rio. Great trip so far thanks to Jose and fun conversations with a couple boys. And of course, it has been nice hitting the beach with ihpguy and Epi. Let's see, perhaps I will change my preferred city to Rio over São Paulo after this trip.

ihpguy is a wealth of information and his guiding allowed me to see Rio differently than I ever had before. A truly wonderful guy and a someone willing to give great advice to see things off the beaten path.

• Members

One, or two for OZ, special boy makes the trip. Can't agree more. This is the first time I came to Brazil without long excursions, just for saunas. 9 fucks in 9 days are pleasantly exhausting :-) How I love Brazil for this. Plus the nice beaches and great hiking trails. If I win lottery, will be moving here right away!

As God wishes, Sunday is for resting. Even today, the last Monday in Rio, I was not really horny. My rio trip peaked Friday morning after the overnight with Jose. But it would be a nice opportunity to say goodbye to Epi in person, and I planned my last night in Rio on a Monday to check out MM.

For a Monday night, it's rather quiet as I got in around 5:30. Jacson was there, I love his face, but his body is not in a better shape from last year. So no immediate repeat. Walked up to the second floor, sat down to relax a little, look who is here, ihpguy after his gym session. We chat and boy watching. A couple new faces today, but no one I really fancy. The cute top only white twink is still the best looking boy. He has a baby face, Ihpguy says he is too young looking for him, he would have felt he is raping him :-) Then Epi showed up, we all sat down and chat for quite a bit. Not many distractions as it's really a rather quiet night here. After Jose and seeing what's on offer at 117, except for that baby faced top twink, the boys here tonight just don't trigger my fancy.

Both ihpguy and Epi has backup plans if they don't score in sauna, they left at 7 and 7:30. there is a skinny white twink that I could go with if this is the earlier days of my trip. He came over to say hello, I like his smile, but his breath is not fresh, so I decided to call it a night.

8pm, still not very dark yet. There was a boy, about 6ft, athletic built, better looking than anyone inside standing by the building right outside MM. We made eye contact and he nodded his head. I gave him a goodbye wave and walked away. If I speak Portuguese or if he was here before I checked in, I might go for it.

Even metro is rather empty. Ihpguy said probably a lot of people already left for holiday breaks. Am I glad I caught up with Jose before he flew away for vacation on Saturday! I am leaving Rio a happy visitor :-)

São Paulo tomorrow. After a two nights break, I am looking forward to seeing what's on offering there.

• Members

My Rio trip ended. Now closing the thread with a couple practical matters. For any future visitors who would like to stay at Hotel Monte Castelo, watch out for two things:

1. They charge a lot for using the phone in the room, especially if you call a cell number. I made one 10 min call to Epi's cell, I am assuming it's a local number, got charged 26 reais.

2. I book the stay for one person, to get Jose staying a night with me, they charged half of regular day price. Since I booked early, this is more than the nightly rate I paid for myself! Should have used the love hotel instead. At least there will be more privacy. I can actually hear neighbours fucking :-(

Overall, hornet helps me find Jose who made the trip for me. MM is rather disappointing this trip. 117 is way better than my previous visits. Quite a few slim twinks, I didn't even get to try some of them since I only went there 3 times this trip. A photo of Henrique, since he is rather proud of working in the sauna, and it's not x-rated photo, I think it should be fine. He looks better in person, at 1.90, he is so friendly like a tall teddy bear, very endearing. He is not my usual type, but I love his personality and the fact that he speaks very good English.

So long, Rio. I am sure I will be back.

post-112459-0-77098600-1450826230_thumb.

• Members

Rio is simply over populated with beautiful boys :-) As we walk around a little after dinner, Epi showed me his beautiful, peaceful neighborhood and some photos of his many young lovers, many of them simply love the older, hairy, established professional type, no money involved. You sure is a lucky man, Epi!

!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. It might be valuable to read the great insight that TomCal provides here:

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23290-2015-porto-alegre-and-rio/page-7#entry134945

There might not be money directly exchanging hands like a garoto in a sauna or a rentboy ad, but it's still about gifts, dinners, favors, economics and security.