12is12

Public sex in saunas?

Hi Guys,

The ongoing debate on garotos in SP showing-or-not their meat brought this naughty question to mind.

Since apparently some of them some of the time are wanking in public (in order to entice customers), what would happen if this activity is upgraded?

For example: I approach the garoto I like, slip him some bills, kneel btw his legs, and suck to our hearts content.....

What would happen?

Is this formally and explicitly forbidden?

Would the garoto object?

Would the management throw me out?

How would others react?

Has this happened before?

Just a thought.....actually a fantasy, but I would like your insights.

(-:

All the saunas have video cameras everywhere except the privite rooms! Since renting rooms for sex is one of 3 ways the saunas make their revenue(the others being admission and food/drinks) the boys depending on the sauna are either kicked out for the night, the week and if it's their 2nd offense permanently in the case of Mezziniu. i was there one night when a guy was kicked out. Touching and fooling around is allowed but anything else they expect you to pay for a room.

as far as the guys showing you what they got, they have always done that and often there will be a couple of the "showers" who will just carry their towel in their hand as they walk around naked!

• Members

Hi Guys,

The ongoing debate on garotos in SP showing-or-not their meat brought this naughty question to mind.

Since apparently some of them some of the time are wanking in public (in order to entice customers), what would happen if this activity is upgraded?

For example: I approach the garoto I like, slip him some bills, kneel btw his legs, and suck to our hearts content.....

What would happen?

Would the garoto object?

How would others react?

(-:

-

tomcal covered the issue of public sex in the saunas in his post directly above..

I want to add a comment about your post where you stated "The ongoing debate on garotos in SP showing-or-not their meat - - ."

First, there is no debate about that matter. That comment was made by one poster saying that the garotos at Lagoa do not show their penis. All I can say is I have been to that sauna countless times and each time I was there, garotos were readily masturbating in public places (in plain view of all customers, garotos and employees) in hopes of snagging a client.

I am not clear how garotos can masturbate like described above and not show their penis.

-

I know guys that do more than just touching/showing in the saunas.... however whether in a room or these "public" spaces, they expect to be paid.... in the rentboy saunas.

Lagoa: in the steamroom, bathrooms, pool/jacuzzi, video room

Fragata: Steamroom, video room, out back upstairs where guys go to smoke (if no one else is there) and in the bathroom stalls.

in Rio.... anywhere in Tomcals apt. :lol:

also, there are many "non rentboy" saunas & sexclubs that public sex happens....Blackout club, chili pepper, UpGrade, Wild Thermas Club and also the gay Cinemas.

Won't find the quality of guys (in my opinion) or the option of just picking someone and they'll go.... be prepared for unwanted advances and your advances being ignored..... is a lot more work, lol

• Members

There is an unbelievable sense of hierarchy among sauna boys. A boy seeing masturbating in public or walking around naked with a hard-on is telling to his colleagues he is cheap and ain't worth much and is perceived as such by the regular customers, so only the most undesirable ones go to these extremes, hoping they can catch an eventual size queen. Seeing a guy stark naked standing around is not a common sight, specially the upper half.

Regarding a blow Job in the social areas I have never seen despite beeing dozen of times at the saunas and I believe would not be toleranted, even at a steam room would be extremely unusual and would make the other customers unconfortable, I've seen a couple times very discreetly and the room was nearly empty with people walking away as soon as they open the steam door. That would not be toleranted either by the management. These practices would be better off at at some sex clubs with everybody naked (mandatory, no clothes allowed), there are several in both Rio (clube do ape) and São Paulo (RG Bar, Clube dos Pauzudos).

• Members

There is an unbelievable sense of hierarchy among sauna boys. A boy seeing masturbating in public or walking around naked with a hard-on is telling to his colleagues he is cheap and ain't worth much and is perceived as such by the regular customers, so only the most undesirable ones go to these extremes, hoping they can catch an eventual size queen. Seeing a guy stark naked standing around is not a common sight, specially the upper half.

Regarding a blow Job in the social areas I have never seen despite beeing dozen of times at the saunas and I believe would not be toleranted, even at a steam room would be extremely unusual and would make the other customers unconfortable, I've seen a couple times very discreetly and the room was nearly empty with people walking away as soon as they open the steam door. That would not be toleranted either by the management. These practices would be better off at at some sex clubs with everybody naked (mandatory, no clothes allowed), there are several in both Rio (clube do ape) and São Paulo (RG Bar, Clube dos Pauzudos).

Based on some of your very informative posts, I can tell that you know the garoto scene in Sao Paulo very well. I have enjoyed your prior posts.

However, I do not agree with your statement "There is an unbelievable sense of hierarchy among sauna boys. A boy seeing masturbating in public or walking around naked with a hard-on is telling to his colleagues he is cheap and ain't worth much and is perceived as such by the regular customers, so only the most undesirable ones go to these extremes, hoping they can catch an eventual size queen."

I know lots of garotos that walk around the saunas naked or masturbating in public areas of the saunas. Those guys have little inhibitions and sometimes walk around like that for amusement, but mainly to attract clients.

I cannot imagine that other garotos regard them as "cheap and ain't worth much and is perceived as such by the regular customers, so only the most undesirable ones go to these extremes."

Those exhibitionist prone garotos ask for the same prices as garotos that do not walk around similarly.

Seeing garotos running around the sauna and behaving that way is part of the entertainment of visiting the saunas.

I don't regard them any different than I regard timid garotos.

-

• Members

Sorry, but we have to disagree on that, I really don't see the top-notch boys masturbating around or walking around naked with a hard-on just because they don't have to. The few ones that do it are always the same ones, usually well-endowed, and they do it cause is their only Point of attraction, if they did not show it nobody would bother, and still only certain people cares.

I do not know the level of your Portuguese but I talk with a lot of those guys and the fact that society (we) perceive them as a bunch of low-lifes that have to sell their bodies to make a living does bother a lot of them, specially the ones that do it cause there is no other alternative, so they like to show a sense of self-worth to their peers and to the customers that know them by name.

In São Paulo's Lagoa, the sense of hierarchy reachs the verge of absurd where the top boys just wear street-clothes, towels are beneath them, they stick around in little cliques, just talk among themselves and to be seen walking around on anything but designer outfits means an outsider status forever. To make things worse not every boy in street clothes are actually attractive, some just like to pretend and sell this imagem to the customers and to be admitted in the in-crowd.

Is a known fact that the once popular night "boys nus", " naked boys" at 117 had to come to an end because only attracted the most undesirable boys, check around, is part o the annals of Rio's sauna scene culture. Similar night at Meio Mundo (actually a "towell optional" night) came to an end very likely de to the fact that was a vision from hell.

Finally calling as "timids" the ones that don't Walk around naked and masturbate in plain view is descrinbing as such a good 90% % or more of the boys, even some unnatractive ones that have a sense of self-respect.

• Members

My experience and observations are that the "body boys" (the garotos known for the best, most built physiques) do not even bother displaying their dicks, while the garotos who are not quite built like physique models or bodybuilders are more inclined to show their dicks under the towels.

At Lagoa and at 117, I have seen a few garotos who may walk around in street clothes, but those are usually the ones who have gone to the sauna to have a preplanned client meeting. They usually would not do this to attract new clients. There are two garotos I know who do this, and they don't always do it -- only when they know they can. But yes, these two garotos are considered "top of the line" -- in looks, build and in price.

While a some sort of hierarchy is of course to be expected, I get the impression that Gotti kind of agrees that total nudity, wandering with a hard-on and/or wanking are lacking in self-respect.

I humbly disagree.

Why is sporting a hard-on less respectable than showing off muscles?

Are outside world rules supposed to apply in a commercial-sex venue?

For most clients the hard-on is more relevant than the muscles.....

I've been in a couple of Brazilian saunas (unfortunately too few).

I respect the garotos just as I respect any other service-givers.

And just as in other areas, I respect people who make an effort in client-oriented marketing.

• Members

I always exam the most important piece of the body part before hiring the person. And I would definitely skip those snobish boys (wearing boxers under towls). Someone like this is problematic even in the suites. There are plenty of other boys.

I read another post that says, the guys wearing boxers probably have smaller penis.

• Members

I believe some clarification is necessáry regading my recent posts: I was trying to let somebody that seems unfamiliar to Brazilian saunas that the gorgeous guys seen in pictures are very unlikely to Walk around stark naked with a hard-on and even the guys that do it would never agree to a blow Job in plain view. Some people that has never been to Brazil fantasyzes is a place where everything goes and is not exactly, some stuff is just unnaceptable.

Regarding the atractiveness of sleaze boys, if they look attractive to you it's all that matters, who cares what the majority thinks? The important thing is getting the one you expect will give you a good time. Regarding the sleaziness depending on each one fantasy, that's exactly the Point, right? So if is your case just get the public wanker, Take him to a suite and have a ball, nothing wrong with it.

Regarding boys wearing a brief I totally agree, they most likely have a small Dick, although they are not necesserally snotty, in many cases they know their dicks are not their main selling point and they try to avoid nixing a deal right up front. In my case if I don't see it even in a quick flash is a total deal breaker, I don't care how attractive the guy is. I believe the customer is entitled to see the product he is paying for.

Regarding the chit-chat for me is totally part of the experience. The sound of the voice of the guy I fancy is the sound of heaven.

Hi Guys,

What would happen?

Would the garoto object?

How would others react?

(-:

You should try the Sexy Rose....Its a local spot where you pay to get in and you will meet tons of locals....based on your hypothetical question, you can do that there with no issues....

As far as in the saunas...never seen any public PDA aside from leg massaging, back rubbing and the occasional kiss.....

Badboy i generally agree with you but the "occasional kiss@? I probabably am making out with any new guy every time before i go to a room so that means several times a night!

Badboy i generally agree with you but the "occasional kiss@? I probabably am making out with any new guy every time before i go to a room so that means several times a night!

I think you are a confirmed VIP....you get away and do more than the majority of us based on your reputation....SMILE

I also don't do a lot of lounging around the saunas outside of looking for prey.....