TotallyOz

Hillary

48 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Pretty good analysis.

The Case for Tim Kaine

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/case-for-tim-kaine.html

Interesting analysis. Thanks for the link!

10 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Thank you Adam Smith for your posts. And Oz, AS is spot on. Much of what you see the media broadcasting on TV is the overblown hype from his rallies and the hysterical fear of a Clinton presidency. Moore is not entirely incorrect, but you have to realize that part of Moore's motivation is to make sure that the left doesn't become complacent thinking that the election will be a slam dunk for Hillary. He wants people to be nervous about a Trump presidency. Dan Rather has been saying the same thing for weeks now.

And it is interesting to note that at the bottom of MM's article, he says: (Next week I will post my thoughts on Trump’s Achilles Heel and how I think he can be beat.)

More than anything, Moore is playing the "Devils Advocate" and trying to drive a narrative. He wants people to start thinking and being engaged in the process, that's his motive, well that and making money of course, but I've never faulted him for that. :P

Oh and the RNC convention? Despite the hype and all the talk of Trump being the "showman" and knowing how to work the media, viewership was down, not up as Trump claims, even though Ivanka began peddling her outfit shortly afterwards. Well I don't actually blame her for that. That girl can walk a 6" pump. :o

I hope that all he is doing is trying to drive the narrative. But, I remember him calling Trump the winner a year ago (for the nomination).  Moore is not a Hillary supporter (but will vote for her) and saying that says a lot about him.  There are many that are more liberal than he is and they will refuse.  Just my opinion and I hope I am wrong. 

I have been for Hillary since day1.  I love her.   I have always loved her. LOL   But, I just did not like this pick.  I'll get use to it, much like I did the taste of sperm. It is an acquired taste and I had to gag the first few times it hit the back of my throat. But, I keep working at it.  ^_^

1 minute ago, TotallyOz said:

There are many that are more liberal than he is and they will refuse.  Just my opinion and I hope I am wrong.

You really think? Every liberal I know is scared enough by Trump that they would vote for Hillary several times over if Cook County rules still prevailed. :ph34r:

• Members
22 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Interesting analysis. Thanks for the link!

I hope that all he is doing is trying to drive the narrative. But, I remember him calling Trump the winner a year ago (for the nomination).  Moore is not a Hillary supporter (but will vote for her) and saying that says a lot about him.  There are many that are more liberal than he is and they will refuse.  Just my opinion and I hope I am wrong. 

I have been for Hillary since day1.  I love her.   I have always loved her. LOL   But, I just did not like this pick.  I'll get use to it, much like I did the taste of sperm. It is an acquired taste and I had to gag the first few times it hit the back of my throat. But, I keep working at it.  ^_^

Funny you should say this: I have always loved her. LOL   But, I just did not like this pick.  I'll get use to it, much like I did the taste of sperm. It is an acquired taste and I had to gag the first few times it hit the back of my throat. But, I keep working at it

Just now turned on CNN, and Van Jones said the exact same thing. Not about the sperm, :obut about Kaine. He said, in speaking about Kaine "I just think that there is a whole wing of the Democratic party that needs time to digest this pick". I understand the concern and disappointment that many have. Certainly you are not alone. Many of my California friends feel the same way. See everyone at the polls.

3 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Funny you should say this: I have always loved her. LOL   But, I just did not like this pick.  I'll get use to it, much like I did the taste of sperm. It is an acquired taste and I had to gag the first few times it hit the back of my throat. But, I keep working at it

Just now turned on CNN, and Van Jones said the exact same thing. Not about the sperm, :obut about Kaine. He said, in speaking about Kaine "I just think that there is a whole wing of the Democratic party that needs time to digest this pick". I understand the concern and disappointment that many have. Certainly you are not alone. Many of my California friends feel the same way. See everyone at the polls.

When I first read this, I thought you said "digest this prick"  I had to do another look and see you said pick.  I was going to continue my analogy about sperm and deep throating.  But, as you didn't say prick, I'll pass. ^_^

I agree that many just need some time. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

When I first read this, I thought you said "digest this prick"  I had to do another look and see you said pick.  I was going to continue my analogy about sperm and deep throating.  But, as you didn't say prick, I'll pass. ^_^

I agree that many just need some time. 

MsAnn "Likes" this. :D And "prick" would have been hilarious on national TV.

• Members

The more terrorist activity there is, the better the chances for Trump to win. He markets himself as the Law and Order candidate.

Get the people scared, and they will rush to give up their personal rights in order to feel secure.

• Members

That was as good as it gets. On to November!!

"Let our legacy be about planting seeds in a garden you never get to see, that's why we are here, not only in this hall, but on this earth"

• Members
On 7/28/2016 at 9:59 AM, TotallyOz said:

I have really enjoyed the conventions. There is such a huge difference between the two.  I hope everyone sees this!

Woke up this morning thinking about you Mr. Oz. Much has changed in the last couple of weeks, and I am hoping that considering the most recent polls of Clinton pulling ahead in the battleground states, that you will be sleeping more comfortably at night. Not that I am always right...lol...but I told you that you had nothing to worry about. Yes, I know, it's only August, but things are looking pretty damn good.

Cheers...MsAnn

I am sleeping better but I know it is not over.  I fully expect the Donald to withdraw and when he does, who they put in may be a better candidate. I can't imagine that he is serious.  Yes, I know it is stupid for me to think this but I think he must be trying to sabotage his own campaign. I can't think of any other reason he keeps talking and spewing shit from his mouth.