Hi guys. I went twice to Adan in this long weekend in !afraid, and I met new boys as older ones. I went again with the young Cameroonese I met in January, very cute and well-mannered, Steven. There is also a Twink from Brasil very handsome and hard bodied, Jeff. The facilities are old, but I would say better than Meio Mundo in these late years. One can rent a room for few euros, or use the free cabines. As far as I know, Adan is the only rent boys saunas in Madrid (40 or 50 euros is regular fee). Usually very kind people and clientele.

• Members
On 1/2/2018 at 12:35 PM, JackR said:

Thanks for the great info guys! I was worried that I didn't know what I was getting into. But that was really helpful.

I'm going there hopefully in spring and will definitely make a visit. I will let you know how it goes!

But you didn't Jack, you didn't!

18 hours ago, episevilla said:

Hi guys. I went twice to Adan in this long weekend in Madrid, and I met new boys as older ones. I went again with the young Cameroonese I met in January, very cute and well-mannered, Steven. There is also a Twink from Brasil very handsome and hard bodied, Jeff. The facilities are old, but I would say better than Meio Mundo in these late years. One can rent a room for few euros, or use the free cabines. As far as I know, Adan is the only rent boys saunas in Madrid (40 or 50 euros is regular fee). Usually very kind people and clientele.

• Members

A recent minor ripple in Madrid ... Sauna Gran Via, just a few blocks from Adan, has just closed. The "services have moved to Sauna Olimpo" which happens to be merely a few steps east.

Gran Via was a minor player on the scene but with commercial hook-ups. Remains to be seen whether Olimpo will attract some of the labour force or some working guys will migrate to Adan. 

I will try to assess over a few days of upcoming visit and report in June.

• Members

I paid four visits to Adan over a 3-week period, varying the days of the week in an attempt to fairly assess.

Let me try to sum up my overall impression using Spain and Brazil venues, and UK Villa Gianni, ratings reference points, scaled 0-10.

Dragon, 5

California, 5

---

Fox, 5

Masculino (Planetario) 11, 7

---

Olimpo, 6

---

C117, 8

P202, 7

NMM, 4

---

Fragata, 4

Lagoa, 8

---

Mezzaninu, 7

---- 

VG, 6

---

Thermas, 8

Adan, 3

If there are a few among you who would wish a more detailed report of my experiences at Adan, feel free to private msg me. I will cobble something together and copy to you.

Visited Adam last weekend. It remains dirty with poor facilities.  While I’ve found success in past visits with young muscle guys, this visit was a complete bust.  I left disappointed after 30 minutes.  Instead, I contacted Diego_Madrid and Felipebrats directly, and both left me smiling!

I recently visited Madrid.   

Sauna Adan.  

15 Euros entry.   3 or 4 working men, probably all in their 30s & perhaps 2 customers.  A smooth Brazilian guy with an enormous chest, matched by an oversize belly  -not attractive.  Three others that I had even less interest in.   Dilapidated facilities.   I sat  in the hot sauna for a while, but it's barely hot enough to get a sweat.   Took a cold shower due to no hot water and left.   I like twinks and there was no one remotely of interest here.

Black & White Bar has several review references to rent boys on google maps, but it doesn't open  until 23:30, so I didn't bother.

Hunqz.   

1  Rent Boy.  One promising candidate who preferred contact by Whats App.  Having realized that they use What's App, which means they get your phone number, I dusted off an old phone, popped a different SIM in it and set up a second Whats App account.    Due to connection problems, he didn't get my messages until nearly midnight.  He was keen.    I said it would have to be tomorrow, as I'm tired, but he said he was catching a flight next day.  I still said no thanks.    Anyway, next day he was still in Madrid & if he can lie about that, he can lie about other aspects of service, so I did not pursue matters further.

2 Masseur.   Went for a naughty massage with an Asian guy for about Eur 70.    Quite a good massage, but he was way larger than implied by photos.

Grindr     Kept my profile open and got contacted by a lad offering a BJ for Eur30 or FS for Eur70.    I quite like a BJ and went along, thinking if he's perfect, I might do the FS, otherwise it's a BJ.    Anyway, I took the BJ.   Good value.  

Transport:    Metro into town costs Eur 7.50, including an airport supplement.    However, you can buy a 1 day ticket including this for Eur8.50 or a 3 day one for just over Eur 18, but the website I found before arriving didn't mention the latter deal.

Edited by jaizan

On 6/16/2019 at 9:56 PM, germark01 said:

what days would you recommend is best to try Adan in Madrid?

A good question.    I visited on a Wednesday.           I like cute slim twinks.    The offering was so far removed from that, I would be unlikely to ever go back.    

Even if I liked big hunks, the guys there would have been too far out of shape and a bit old, all in their 30s, if not more than that.     If I HAD to take someone, choosing between the "boys" and customers would have been difficult.

I would recommend using the phone apps instead.

• Members
On 6/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, germark01 said:

what days would you recommend is best to try Adan in Madrid?

I was there in November, each time on a Saturday and found plenty of guys to my liking.  Like others have reported, mostly Brazilians and other South Americans.  A couple of Eastern Europeans, and 1 African.  I think each day I got there around 6PM or 7PM and there were more guys there when I got there  than by the time I left... maybe 15 working guys and only 5 clients. 

• Members

Ok so I just arrived in madrid today for first time. Went to Adan hoping some of the bad reports for wrong.... unfortunately they weren’t i arrived about 8:30pm and entered. The only available guys seems to be Eastern Europeans none particular attractive. Tried with 2 guys... both duds could not perform and tried to hustle for more money. Will repeat what others have said stay away from any of the Hungarians or Bulgarians they are bad news... I will try again tomorrow and go earlier and see if a different or better crowd.... 

• Members

A year ago, I found Adan selection poor over a few days and several wasted hours (except for iBooks), but one hot beefy Dominican and a stunning Bulgarian (who advertises but latest in NYC visiting, I think), both guys longtime Spain residents.

Lovely neighbourhood, and an exceptional Grindr hire, brickshithouse-built Mejicano, in his home, same district, Adan price. 

• Members

As a further update return to Adan last 2 days around 6pm. Selection of guys better. It’s not brazil or thermas or anywhere close but it only tskea 1 or 2. I went with 2 Venezuelan guys both good looking and had fun. Both straight but they made an effort to appear into it but I do prefer my boys to actually be gay normally. So guess advice is again avoid the Eastern Europeans and only go during prime time. The free rooms are crap but paid room no 5 is biggest and has Morris on 3 sides which I liked - not kids but doable. There was hot water in showers and steam room was decent. Dry sauna has most awful smell - avoid! Anyway off the Barcelona tomorrow will try and report back...