Tomcal

I am Back Here!

• Members
13 hours ago, tomcall said:

MsGuy mentioned how he missed my posts about Brazil as he lived vicariously thru them as he wouldn't be visiting Brazil.  While there are a number of guys on the site I have met in person and several I consider good friends,  there are a number of guys I have never had the privilege of meeting in person but thru the forum consider them friends! 

OK, that just made my day, tomcal.

Image result for shy anime boy blushingYou certainly know how to make a guy blush.

I also against all sound reasoning and the arguments against it, which I have been the biggest proponent, have kinda fallen in love with a Brazilian!  :-) 

Sometimes we just need to relax our guard a bit and give ourselves permission to be happy.`:console:

PS I betcha OZ would crack the whip over his tech minions in Mumbai and get your 'tomcal' account reactivated if you asked him to.

We are happy to have you back! You were greatly missed and I hated not hearing about your sordid details of your trips to Brazil.  Like others, it really was a highlight to my days when you traveled.  I almost felt like I was there with me.  Of course, I'd not have been able to keep up with your pace, but a man can dream.