12is12

Princesa in Madrid?

• Members

I cant help with info on this, but thanks for the post! I have a trip to Madrid looming, and I'd be interested to learn more about Princesa...

Having done a search on Google, it shows up but not in any gay listings. Are you sure you're not confusing it with Sauna Principe which is definitely a gay sauna for mature men?

• Members
On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, msclelovr said:

I cant help with info on this, but thanks for the post! I have a trip to Madrid looming, and I'd be interested to learn more about Princesa...

Having done a search on Google, it shows up but not in any gay listings. Are you sure you're not confusing it with Sauna Principe which is definitely a gay sauna for mature men?

I know you say 'for mature men', but can you be more specific, are there younger guys looking for older?

• Members

I've not been to Madrid yet (and so I have not visited Sauna Principe yet). My understanding from a Madrid-based friend is that it's an older crowd (aged 40-60) at this particular sauna. Accordingly the younger visitors to the sauna are primarily interested in meeting/dating older men.

Older crowd means older guys having sex with each other...  LOL...ok, with an occasional young guy drop in, then all old folks chase him down... LOL

I just came from Madrid. I did only Adam, on Saturday, and there were a lot of good looking guys. And in Grindr I got many offers, for free. Some from really hot guys who like an (almost) polar bear as myself. But I have a fan of regulars and they keep me bussy... Even for 50 I had in my hotel one very hot and dedicated guy... I usually meet him, since he is as charming as he's hot...

On Sauna Príncipe I can say that it's a place for older...I wonder if younger guys seeking daddies go there rather than to open Grindr and similar apps...

IMG_20180227_093256_893.jpg

• Members

I thought I read here or elsewhere that Sauna Gran Via, walkable distance from Adan, was also a rentboy place. Their website has the two words "boys" and "massage" together, a few reviewers looking for tricks lament that it has mainly working guys, etc. 

IMG_0253.PNG

On 2/28/2018 at 1:26 AM, Riobard said:

I thought I read here or elsewhere that Sauna Gran Via, walkable distance from Adan, was also a rentboy place.

Google customer reviews have several mentions of Chaperos and Hustlers for Sauna Gran Via.     I may visit if I exhaust other opportunities during my forthcoming trip.

Click on the reviews part on the RHS of the page.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&ei=NQTkXLn6Lo_Sa4KEh8AD&q=sauna+gran+via&oq=sauna+gran&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l10.721.2518..6513...0.0..0.134.812.9j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39i19j35i39j0i131j0i20i263.dwG4VwMW5Vw

Edited by jaizan

• Members

I think there may be some confusion between Princesa and Principe. The latter caters to older men and I do not think it has trade.

I had reported last April (2018) that Gran Via had closed. However, it apparently re-opened May 2018 under new management. If I had known then, I would have swung by May 2018 when visiting and staying very nearby.

I believe that Gran Via offers "body-to-body massage". I interpret this to be structured house-managed commercial sex services, in contrast to Adan fairly nearby which has free-agent trade.

I can only completely verify Adan's characteristics.