Lucky

Lagoa Sauna

• Members

Many here are more qualified than I to discuss Sao Paolo's only sex worker sauna, but it has become a tradition of sorts to fly home out of Sao Paolo and take the very late nonstop. We put our luggage into storage lockers at a high fee of 120R. Then, a 157R cab ride got us to Lagoa where the entrance fee was 65R. The hubby found a cute guy who spoke English and they had a good time together. I liked a young white boy, even more endearing with his NY Yankee cap. In the 15 seconds it took for me to decide to talk to him about hiring, he disapreared and I didn't see him again until it was too late.

We went back to GRU, but couldn't find our lockers and so spent way too much time on that. It was a circus trying to find American.

I like Lagoa and have been there several times. The remodel makes you feel like you are sitting in a restaurant with a bunch of charming boys, many with exposed erections. It's clean and big, but I know my opinion won't be too popular- the guys aren't very cute compared to Rio!

7 hours ago, Lucky said:

Many here are more qualified than I to discuss Sao Paolo's only sex worker sauna,

What about Fragata.....Apart from the small rooms, I like it better than Lagoa. Last time I was at Lagoa, I could see a lack of Maint in the rooms as well....I love Rodolfo, but I don't think he's "on" the small things like Edgar was...imho

I have at least 40+ times checked my luggage at lagoa for $10R and never a problem!  Also, Lucky, you could have cut your transportation costs in 1/2 by using Uber! I have used it exclusively in SP for the past 1-1/2 years.  

We are all different and Rob is one of my best friends, but I hate Fragata!! Different strokes...

Guest bobbalino

I joined Uber 6 months ago and have not looked back. Costs strikingly low. It just started in Puerto Vallarta where I am currently visiting. However ... word to the wise when arriving at airport. Cross the pedestrian bridge to the opposite side of the highway, a small cluster of shops, before firing the app. It takes 5-10 minutes and my driver almost took off without me. 

This seems to be an artefact of the inevitable antipathy between the new guard and the taxi industry. 103 pesos into Zona Romantica. I assume when I return to the airport, though, I will be dropped off at the departures entrance. 

• Members

Plain and simple, Uber is run by crooks. Giving them access to your cell phone gives them access to all of your contacts. That said, I know many people do like Uber.  When I tried to use it here to go to the airport early in the morning, no driver could be found.

The best part of Uber is the insanely handsome and hot guy I had at Pointe 202 last week. He is an Uber driver!

• Members

Your mileage may vary, but for the type of men that I prefer, which are more muscular men, Lagoa is on par with 117, and the facilities are top notch. Fragata is more like Meio Mundo in terms of garoto and facilities quality. I usually go there once during a Sampa trip, and I have maybe met 3 memorable guys there, of all the times I've been.

Guest bobbalino
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

The best part of Uber is the insanely handsome and hot guy I had at Pointe 202 last week. He is an Uber driver!

So it's hard to be part of the solution when the driver is boning you half the night yet would have to be be up with the birds to intercept your other version of accelerated drive requests. ;)