Tomcal

Meo Mundo Closed

Guest bobbalino

Interesting ... the same type of spirited optimism that worded Le Boy's closure. Glad we have you on the inside track, Tom, though it would affect far more folks than me. EXCEPT, I am in communication with a sweet new gogo from Ribeirão Preto on the circuit ... affects a lot of jobs if is RIP. Selfishly, I would like him to stick around

IMG_6450.PNG

14 hours ago, bobbalino said:

Interesting ... the same type of spirited optimism that worded Le Boy's closure. Glad we have you on the inside track, Tom, though it would affect far more folks than me. EXCEPT, I am in communication with a sweet new gogo from Ribeirão Preto on the circuit ... affects a lot of jobs if is RIP. Selfishly, I would like him to stick around

I missed Le Boy.  Now there is only one decent club in Rio...the Week, and it's only on Saturday.

guys it's the same building just the address is for the street around the corner because that is technicually the address for the 2/3 of the existing building they still occupy!  the landlord for the part of the building that contains the reception, boys lockers, showers and sauna and I believe the downstairs tv room and client lockers was lost. the  landlord wanted 3 x what they had been paying.  so they are back in operation....with one bathroom no showers but have the 2nd and third floors and bar and rooms.  they are looking at remodeling if clients hang around, but no showers one bathroom is kind of killer for me.  we will see.....

Guest bobbalino

I never used the shower as the 1st the time was useless ... so my occasional forays have been onestop, showering at home prior and again afterwards if necessary. I would think absence of bathing amenities will be a big deterrant for the GPs.

I guess it is a good thing Ss M & B did not invest much. Now they are forced to spend, yet an iffy proposition if leasing and rent-control are so unstable.

GPs have problem with bad(or no) shower and/or toilets?  LOL.  They are there to sell themselve and make money, not to enjoy the facilities or to enjoy servicing customers. LOL.

58 minutes ago, KevinC said:

GPs have problem with bad(or no) shower and/or toilets?  LOL.  They are there to sell themselve and make money, not to enjoy the facilities or to enjoy servicing customers. LOL.

They are not supposed to be able to pee or poop? Or shower?

when you bring a guy home, would it ever occur to you to deny him those things?

A bizarre point of view indeed.

@AdamSmith

My point is the bad facilities will probably not deter the GPs from going there.

And if I were a GP, I would go wherever I can get money.  I would go to both the good facilities and the bad facilities.  After all,  selling sex is a business and money is the top priority.  Now, if the bad facilities is getting less GPs, I would even go sell there more often because there is less competition. But then again there maybe less customers there too.   LOL.  Anyways, it all depends on MONEY. 

If, as a customer, I bring a prostitute home, of course I will have shower and toilet available to him.  But that does not make me (or you) a better John to the prostitute, a bigger tip does.

Guest bobbalino

On the hygiene subject, often a debate about what faction is taking the other faction to the cleaners ... the important thing for both sides is to try not being a duche.

Guest bobbalino

If needed this winter, I will take applications from boys wanting to stop off at Catete Metro on their way to NMM (NNMM) following their beach activities. Luxury shower facility my apto, and a complimentary tuning up prior to trek to Uruguaiana. The rest of you? Invest in baby wipes futures.