Guest lurkerspeaks

Lurkerspeaks' Thailand adventures

Guest lurkerspeaks

I started a journal over at gaythailand, with the intent to cut and paste it over here. Unfortunately, my new chromeback isn't cooperating with me and I can't get it to copy. So for now, anyone who is interested, can go over and read about my trip at gaythailand.com/forums. I am using same name over there..(Lurkerspeaks). 

IF I figure out how to cut and paste, I will copy it all over here. 

• Members

Like this?

Lurkerspeaks'  Thai Journal:

Let me start off with a little background.. I am a heavy set 56 year old guy (turning 57 on my last full day in town). In the last couple of years, my body is not keeping up with my mind as far as youth..I have had a bulging disc in my lower back for almost two years now.. It pinches on my sciatic nerve, causing pain down my right leg, from hip to knee. Nothing has been of much help as far as improvements. I have had numerous epidurals, and visit a chiropractor regularly, but no real, long term inprovements. And the surgeon says I am not a candidate for surgury.  My latest ailment has been some pretty intense heartburn/acid reflux. This has  been going on for a few weeks, and intesifying before the trip. I went and got checked out to make sure it wasn't a heart issue, and after and EKG, exrays, etc, I was told my heart and lungs were normal. I got the pain under control before I started my trip, so I was hoping it would be manageable while I was vacationing.

I flew on United airlines and Eva air to get here. Phoenix to LA was United Economy class, and then the remainder on Eva (LAX to TPE to BKK) was in Biz class. Eva was a great airlines. The seats were comfortable, the service impeccable, the food good (as far as airline food goes). Unfortunately, after eating the "refresher" meal on the long leg, I quickly got SEVERE heartburn. It was very uncomfortable for the rest of the flights. The pain is so intense that it makes it nearly impossible to sleep. My original plan was to sleep as little as possible on the flights, since I was arriving at midnight. That way I would go to sleep as soon as I hit my hotel (Raya Surawog) and be on a good sleep cycle. 

The not sleeping much on the plane was accomplished, but that first night, I still could not sleep in my hotel bed due to the pain.. So I got up by 7am and visited a nearby hospital to get some stronger meds. An hour or so later, I was leaving the hospital after consulting with a doctor, with 3 different medicines for acid reflux/indigestion in hand. I started taking them right away, and shortly noticed a slight improvement. 

I had made plans to meet up with a poster from here at Gaythailand (Wheelz) at 1:30 for some lunch and tour of the surrounding area. He showed up on time and we went around the corner for some lunch at Dicks. We both got some Chicken fried rice (I was not of the strongest stomach yet, so wanted something bland). It was good. For anyone not familiar, Dicks in right in the middle of Soi Twilight (I think that is correct) so there are numerous bars, gogos, and massage places next door. We enjoyed our lunch, chatting and watching some of the boys from Bonny Massage next door. 

Wheelz had talked with a mamasan at A boys, who was supposed to have a few twink types available for us around 3pm. We walked the few blocks over to Aboys, and at first, it was still locked up tight. We continued on to another bar (on what Wheelz was calling the sleazy end of the gay spectrum). Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the place. While walking to this other bar, we passed the A boy mamasan on the street who was heading in to unlock and open up shop.  We had one quick drink at this other bar, but there were not boys there yet, so we went back to Aboys. 

At first at Aboys, there was just one boy downstairs, who was a favorite of Wheelz. The mamasan got us drinks, then headed upstairs to bring down a boy (hopefully) for me. Unfortunately, the boy was not my type at all. So we finished our drinks, and I tipped my boy 100  baht for his time and we headed back to Bonny Massage to get a massage.

A quick notice, if you are mobility challenged, Bangkok bars/establishments are not always easy to maneuver. To enter Bonny massage, you go up one flight of stairs, and then need to go up a second flight to the massage rooms. I quickly picked out a very cute guy for my massage. His name, I believe, was Try. The massage was to be a 800 baht charge, with minimum tip the same. We went into the room upstairs, and we both undressed. I was hot and sweaty so I wanted a shower to cool off. Try joined me in the shower without being asked, and proceeded to give me a nice washing..We went back to the room and commenced with the massage. It is on a mat, on a platform raised about a foot off the floor. No hole for the face in the mat. The massage was proceeding very nicely. Started off with "regular" massage, then body to body then when I flipped over, it got a little more sensual. He gave me a "Happy ending" while I did a little suckie suckie on him. After I came, we went back for another shower together. 

Afterwards, I thought was being nice and gave him 1000 baht. He looked at me like where is the rest. he tried to say I owed him 500 more since I had sucked on him for all of 5 minutes. I 

halfheartedly argued for a couple of minutes and finally reached in my pocket and gave him another 200 baht. After all, it was only another $6 USD. At that point, he seemed happy and we left the room. 

Wheelz had gone back to Aboys to off his boy there, and we had agreed for him to come back to my hotel at 5:30 and we would head off to Screwboys, which is his favorite bar. I got back to my room and layed down for some rest. When I got the call from Front desk at 5:30 that Wheelz was waiting for me, I got up and quickly got ready to go downstairs. Unfortunately, my right leg was having none of it, and I could barely walk. So I went down to the reception area and apologized for having to call it a night. I came back up to my room and stayed in bed, sleeping on and off until 7am this morning. 

Now, my chest is feeling 99% better, but my leg/hip are still a little tender, and my abdomen feel like I was punched in the gut. I assume this was from the rather rough massage yesterday, along with the walking we did. So that catches me up to today (Day two). I have tentative afternoon plans with a poster for an outing for a bite to eat and a visit to Hero massage. But for now, back to sleep to get more rest..

• Members

Fortunately good massage is everywhere in Thailand. Given the pain that you are in, I do not recommend a traditional Thai massage unless you are well-versed with them. At first they can be painful. You have been through a long trip and a huge adjustment to a different environment, so be easy on yourself . I hope that you are soon in the swing of things.

• Members

Unfortunately, lurkerspeaks is feeling ill, at least according to his post at gaythailand:

Just my luck. I travel for 28 hours around the world only to get sick. I was kind of feeling achy to begin with, so when I got back from hero massage I lay down for a nap. I woke up a couple of hours later and my bed was soaking wet. I'm running a fever and sweated my bed all wet. So I took a couple of aspirin to try and help with the fever. So I guess another night in bed early. If I'm not feeling better in the morning I guess it's back to the pharmacy and or hospital for more different kinds of medicine.

Guest lurkerspeaks

My string of bad luck continues... Yesterday afternoon, while my acid reflux was improving, I started feeling under the weather with cold/flu like symptoms. Got up this morning and went to the hospital again for some new meds. Saw the doctor, had a test for influenza (Negative) and got three more meds for congestion, fever, and body aches. Stayed in bed most of the day. It is now almost 8pm, and I am awaiting a poster from Gaythailand website who is coming over so we can go to dinner and watch the boys as they arrive for work in the bars..Not sure if I will off anyone tonite, but I wanted to at least see the bars/gogos in action. 

I am feeling better, but still not up to 100%. Hopefully after an easy night tonite and more rest tomorrow, I will back on my feet, so I can be back on my back. LOL

Oh and btw, I was really impressed by my hotel. When I called them early today about a doctor/hospital, they arranged for a taxi to take me to the hospital, plus they sent a hotel staff member (Manager?) with me to make sure I was ok. 

Glad your feeling a bit better and can get out.  Sitting at Hot Male and watching the boys go to work is fun.  If you stay up late enough you can sit there again at 1am as they leave work. Many times you can now pick up a boy and not pay the off fee as they head home and look for last minute client. 

Guest lurkerspeaks

I can't get cut and paste to work for copying my posts  over here. So until I get back home and able to do that on my regular PC, I will just post small update here. Of course if someone like Lucky wants to copy and paste for me please feel free.  One thing I thought was fair to mention is that like probably many people, I had a preconceived idea that most of the boys here would have small cocks.  After seeing a couple of big cock shows in the gogo bars today, I now understand that is not necessarily true. Now granted in the shows they do have their cocks tied up extremely tight so they are engorged, but nonetheless  they would still account for at least average in size.  And several of them, what they might be lacking in the extra length definitely make up for it in the girth. So in retrospect they may not be as big as in Brazil, but you can still find some good sized ones here and the boys here can be much more of the Twink types than you find in Brazil. And that is not to say that all the boys are Twinks, there are some very nicely muscled boy next door/collegiate types to choose from as well

Guest lurkerspeaks

It is 8:45 on Monday night and I am out on my own for the first time in Bangkok. Currently at Maxi's for dinner, then the short walk to Screwboys to start the night of boys

I go to Maxis almost every night when in Bangkok.  Great observation point.   Say hi to waiter named Pao.  We have become good friends.  I’ll be back in 2 weeks, so keep a seat warm for me. 

Glad your feeling better . Hopefully you can make up for some lost time. 

• Members

Lurker's latest from gaythailand:

A quick checkin for Monday Night. ..

Started off at Screwboys. Arrived just before 10pm. About 18-20 boys on stage, only 4-5 customers. Sat down and ordered a drink. I asked mamasan when show started...11pm and 1pm...Over an hour for first show..Talked with mamason a little bit. Asked her who was young, top, with big dick. She went to the bar   counter and came back with a piece of paper with 8 different numbers on it.. Very helpful.. (btw, the numbers were 2,4,10,15,27,35,39,48. Made me think, they should print up a menu with the numbers and if boy is top/bottom, and small/average/large sized. That would be so helpful.

After a few minutes, two of the customers left, so it was me and two others. I sat there for another 20-30 minutes, then headed out. I did tip the mamason since she was so helpful but in no means pushy. drink only 300 baht.

Came back to Soi Twilight. First stop was Classic boys. They were in the middle of their show, and the place was pretty crowded..Once show ended and the parade of boys began, it appeared that there were 15-18 boys. But as soon as show was over, the place emptied out..AND the mamasons were very push.. you pick boy? you pick boy? you pick boy? I paid for my drink (380baht) and left.

Next stop was Dreamboys, entered upstairs as show was going on.. Show was more professional then other I have seen so far.. choreography, guys on pulleys floating over stage, costumes, comedy.. actually entertaining. As soon as show was over, they moved everyone downstairs for parade of boys.  Large number of boys, I would say 40-50. Quite a few attractive ones. I told mamasan that I wanted a young, big dicked top. Mamason was no help at all. After last night, i didn't want to risk it, so I finished my 500 baht Diet coke and left. Came back to my hotel for a minute, and about to head back over to Screwboys

(When is this guy gonna get laid with a big cock?)

• Members

He has been very unlucky with his health and I am sure that combined with the fact he is not familiar with the ins and outs of GoGo Bars and mama sans has led to an unproductive trip so far .  It helps to go to the Bars with someone but still familiarity breeds surety.

Problem is of course his trip is so short, that he may never have the trip he hoped for!

• Members

Lurkerspeaks was not in great health when he arrived in Thailand, and with a few days fun he wore down even more. None of us were there to know exactly what happened, and I don't know his family. Perhaps Townsend P. Locke has information.