wncdemcub

New Meio Mundo

• Members

meio mundo was always my favorite sauna. not so much muscled boys, but more next dore boys up to 25 years with huge equipment.  i am traveling in january and i would really like to know the status of meio mundo before i go.  so i would appreciate "november and december" visitors to comment on quality and number of boys in meio mundo.

thanks,

• Members
38 minutes ago, trzinko said:

meio mundo was always my favorite sauna. not so much muscled boys, but more next dore boys up to 25 years with huge equipment.  i am traveling in january and i would really like to know the status of meio mundo before i go.  so i would appreciate "november and december" visitors to comment on quality and number of boys in meio mundo.

thanks,

We will. 

• Members

Went tonight to Meio Mundo. OMG. The owner of the building rua Teofilo Otoni tried to increase significantly the rent so MM decided to stop renting. They are now on the building opening on Rua Primeiro de Marzo. The "main" room and bar is now where there was a tv in front of customers  lockers which are still at same place but shared with the boys lockerroom. The room le packed with 6 or 7 tables and a few chairs. Even on a monday night there were just a few boys (15 ?) and a few customers (15 ?). You can still meet and fuck some big dicked favela boys in the filthy rooms upstair. No sauna of course now. I went with Eduardo who is now 36 with a beer belly but a great face and a great smile. Friendly as usual. 

We were 2 and with entrance and drinks including drinks for the boys the grand total was 132 $R. Quite cheap. 

I never liked this place but at least the main room was décent and there was a large offering of boys on a monday nite. I will not go back to this place. 

They say they are going to built a new sauna and improve the place. I will wait until some visitors of this forum confirm it is true and that boys are back. 

Since 202 is rather weak,  the only and by far Best choice is 117. I was there friday saturday and sunday. There was always a wide choice if boys (mostly muscular with only a few twinks). The olace is clean. The masseur Bernardo gives you a non sexual massage whih is very relaxing. 

Enjoy ! 

• Members
8 hours ago, pauleiro said:

The masseur Bernardo gives you a non sexual massage whih is very relaxing. 

I have not had Bernardo at 117 give me a pro massage, but Wellington who covers Wed and Fri there is very decent and has helped my lower back spasms. You pay the house 70 for 30 mins, 100 for 60 mins. The one thing I find about it, though, is that the hall outside is like an echo chamber with the guys yammering at full volume throttle. The massage room is Zen-like enough, but be prepared for loud talking. Somewhere basement level south zone would be more appropriate. Still, the price unbeatable. 

Of course, regarding the guys, it tends to undo Wellington's benefits if minutes later you end up a human pretzel getting forcefully pounded ;)

I realize that this part of the thread is not NMM specific, but wanted to give a shout out about my Welly to add to pauleiro's point (not Point).

• Members

I was having lunch in Candelaria today and dropped in NMM close to 17:00 to have a look-see poke-around with the attendant and to compare the after with the before. It is a disaster, far worse than I imagined the change, though admittedly I had never seen the 18 TO address before dark in the cold light of day. The metal spiral staircase up to the 3rd level bank of cabins is I believe the one that was rarely formerly used. I cannot envision anyone the least bit portly getting up there, though they'd have sweated off a few during a programa. If you are caught dead in this club (I won't be) there'd likely have been a fire. Gotta say, though, the operators have some balls to keep it going in its current form. One can understand not putting much effort into it if casing new locations.