likeohmygod

WED: NDD4 (Point 202) vs 117? Help!

• Members

(this was initially posted in the club)

I need your help...I have never been to 117 on wednesdays (i know it's kinda slow). And I've never been to Point 202 at all.

I cannot take a decision. While i might enjoy the important event (NDD 4) which Point is hosting; strippers to me are just a secondary aspect of a sauna.

I do like the 117 type boys so despite NDD 4, i might not like at all a sauna packed with next-door type guys which usually frequent NMM (and which are currently moving away from there).

Tuesday’s, Sunday’s and Thursday’s are the best nights at 117(in that order)

Weds definitely Pointe!

I have often gone to all 3 Saunas in the same night! Starting at Meo Mundi at 5:00 going to 117 at 7:00 and endining up at pointe around 9:00. They all are within a few blocks of a Metro/subway stops on the same line be.

• Members
12 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Tuesday’s, Sunday’s and Thursday’s are the best nights at 117(in that order)

Weds definitely Pointe!

I have often gone to all 3 Saunas in the same night! Starting at Meo Mundi at 5:00 going to 117 at 7:00 and endining up at pointe around 9:00. They all are within a few blocks of a Metro/subway stops on the same line be.

I am curious about this. I would have thought at 117 it's Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but it's not? Sundays and Thursdays are good?

I am not sure what you want me to say? I said what imho are the best nights at 117 for the last number of years,  Saturday and Weds nights are the worse there not saying you can’t find some one on those nights but your odds increase exponentially on Tues-Thurs-Sun nights!

Sat nights are not great anywhere unless there is a special event going on! Saturday is date night for the sauna guys! :-)

• Members
26 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

I am not sure what you want me to say? I said what imho are the best nights at 117 for the last number of years,  Saturday and Weds nights are the worse there not saying you can’t find some one on those nights but your odds increase exponentially on Tues-Thurs-Sun nights!

Sat nights are not great anywhere unless there is a special event going on! Saturday is date night for the sauna guys! :-)

Thanks tomcal. What about Fridays? Not busy? I'm just asking because I heard before that Tuesday and Friday were the big nights at 117 but not sure if this has changed.

Guest bobbalino

I BM my pants typically when convincing failsafe algorithms come to fruition, they are so elusive, but as far as attempts here, not liking them apples one way or another and haven't crapped myself so far. But I get it ... we want to bang these guys six ways from Sunday and they are collectively a complex moving target. Do keep chasing your tails ... I may just be mentally constipated in relation to this topic. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BryBro said:

I went to Pointe 202 this evening after not having visited this place in many years. There were many people. I stayed for a couple of hours but did not see anyone I'd like to take to the cabin. I still prefer 117.

You should have said hello! 

We have quite different taste, I could not figure out who to chose, nearly 1/3rd of the boys were suitable for me.